Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Race Talk > General Racing Discussion
APBA vs. Offshore LLC Settlement????? >

APBA vs. Offshore LLC Settlement?????

Notices

APBA vs. Offshore LLC Settlement?????

Old 09-30-2003, 11:00 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't believe G.M. cares whether it A.P.B.A. or not.They wan't a good venue with a lot of happy fans driving quality G.M.C. products and not a bunch of rumors and bickering.
Old 10-01-2003, 07:15 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by Just Browsing
Without being prompted by someone else, or by having first hand information yourself, which would preclude the necessity for asking the question in the first place, you couldn't begin to ask those detailed questions.

So then who DID you speak to in order to "just ask" explicit questions which seem to suggest that in fact some of those things may have happened?

- Just asking.
If you go back and read again, ( I feel like I have to post this same information everydaybecause no seems to able to remember that I have said it countless times already ) I have repeatedly stated that I have spoken with friends that are current racers or crew members that have given me various amounts of information. That, combined with my knowledge and understanding of the people and events that have unfolded over the past 10 years in APBA and APBA LLC these are questions that have come to mind. Questions that I thought of all by MYSELF. Imagine that...independant thinking. What a novel idea. You people all seem to think that just because I am not a current member of APBA or APBA LLC that I am unable to have any knowledge of the goings on. Sorry to disappoint you. You also all seem to think that if someone (like myself) asks questions that can be answered simply and HONESTLY, they are immediately ANTI-LLC! Such is NOT the case. What is the case however, is my never ending quest for the TRUTH! I would hope you would all like the same. Keep in mind, ASKING questions and MAKING STATEMENTS are far cries from one another. One insinuates knowledge of FACT, the other seeks it!

Shane...Just ANSWERING AGAIN AND AGAIN!
Old 10-01-2003, 07:58 AM
T2x
Allergic to Nonsense
Platinum Member

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally posted by T2x
You know what....... ? Maybe we should all wait and see what transpires. At least this story will play out in black and white......

T2x
Yeah...what he said

T2x
Old 10-01-2003, 08:39 AM
RJCat

Wink

Just Browsing,
Thank you for neatly wording that conclusion.
I think once again we are witnessing Mr. Mills creative marketing techniques....of himself, and getting his message across.
You don't need to post anything once you have 100 "highly confidential" phone conversations

Old 10-01-2003, 08:50 AM
amber

Thumbs down

Originally posted by Mike A.
Why I stay in this sport in this capacaity is beyond me.

Mr. Hearn is wrong about the settlement. Mr. Brain is wrong about GM. Mr. Barrett is wrong about everything.

Believe what you want but we will see everyone in Lauderdale, St. Pete and Orange Beach for the APBA/UIM World Championships.

Mike A.

Old 10-01-2003, 10:25 AM
14-H

Question What is Truth? -Pilate

Originally posted by Mike A.
***Mr. Hearn is wrong about the settlement. ***
Mike A.
Well, alrighty then: Mr. Allweiss says I'm wrong... ergo: I must be wrong????

The facts:

1. We have a settlement agreement which was prepared by Mr. A's attorney and then forwarded to the APBA interim BOD for approval.

2. We have been going over the settlement terms for weeks fine-tuning the agreement and the language and this was completed with the final version being faxed by Mr. A.'s attorney on September 25.

3. The final version was approved at the interim BOD meeting last Friday and Mr. Allweiss was fully aware of not only the terms of the agreement but also that the meeting was going to take place. Mr. Allweiss chose not to participate. I have no idea why.

4. On Tuesday, in Court, Mr. Allweiss' attorney, Mr. Gaglione, made two additional demands never before discussed one of which was in direct conflict with a term of the settlement. If you want to know what they were, get them from Mr. Allweiss. By the way, the representation from Mr. A's attorney was that one of the demands was being made by Mr. Jones which is very interesting since Mr. Jones voted in favor of the settlement on Friday which did not include that term.

5. Mr. Allweiss has no interest in abiding by any agreement he makes with the APBA. By the way, #5 is just my opinion!

14-H.

Old 10-01-2003, 10:44 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Thumbs down

WRONG AGAIN! I'd quit while I was ahead - oops your definitely not ahead. I'd quit while - hell just quit! BH
Old 10-01-2003, 10:47 AM
Registered

Default Re: What is Truth? -Pilate

Originally posted by 14-H
Well, alrighty then: Mr. Allweiss says I'm wrong... ergo: I must be wrong????

The facts:

1. We have a settlement agreement which was prepared by Mr. A's attorney and then forwarded to the APBA interim BOD for approval.

2. We have been going over the settlement terms for weeks fine-tuning the agreement and the language and this was completed with the final version being faxed by Mr. A.'s attorney on September 25.

3. The final version was approved at the interim BOD meeting last Friday and Mr. Allweiss was fully aware of not only the terms of the agreement but also that the meeting was going to take place. Mr. Allweiss chose not to participate. I have no idea why.

4. On Tuesday, in Court, Mr. Allweiss' attorney, Mr. Gaglione, made two additional demands never before discussed one of which was in direct conflict with a term of the settlement. If you want to know what they were, get them from Mr. Allweiss. By the way, the representation from Mr. A's attorney was that one of the demands was being made by Mr. Jones which is very interesting since Mr. Jones voted in favor of the settlement on Friday which did not include that term.

5. Mr. Allweiss has no interest in abiding by any agreement he makes with the APBA. By the way, #5 is just my opinion!

14-H.
Mr 14-H,

Would YOU please provide for us the specifics of what differed between the two agreements? If not, why not? Given the nature of the situation I think it will assist us all in having a more comprehensive understanding as to the nature of the situation. It would also reduce (IMO) the amount of speculation and conjecture that has either been thrown about or accused thereof. Additionally, I personally (for what that's worth) believe that if you are making such claims that there were in fact differences that it would stregthen and lend credibility to your argument.

Thank you in advance.

Last edited by Shane; 10-01-2003 at 10:51 AM.
Old 10-01-2003, 10:51 AM
ModMachine

Default Changed thier minds??

FYI = A vote putting Mike A on the BOD was approved by the BOD 10-2.Same BOD as today.
Looks like even your people change their minds despite what the BOD voted,,sometimes,,,,right 14h?

Last edited by ModMachine; 10-01-2003 at 10:54 AM.

Old 10-01-2003, 10:53 AM
Registered

See, I told you all that when approriate I would ask the tough questions of both sides in this matter.

Patience is a virtue..... of which I have NONE! (Patience that is)

Quick Reply: APBA vs. Offshore LLC Settlement?????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.