good job Shane.
Now I hope he answers you.

Old 10-01-2003, 11:03 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by ModMachine
good job Shane.
Now I hope he answers you.
I hope so too. Just like I hope Mike A. does. Maybe if these questions are answered this thing can become a catalyst for further progress.
Old 10-01-2003, 11:22 AM
14-H

Default Answers???

Shane: I think I've pretty well spelled out what happened. But, just to clarify: there weren't TWO agreements. There was only one which was prepared in final form by Mr. A's attorney (as I've said). Mr. A's attorney then showed up in court, after the agreement had been approved by the APBA interim BOD and by the Petitioners in the NY case (Strang et al.), and made two additional demands.

So far, it has been only myself that has given any facts here (other than Mr. A stating: "Mr. Hearn is wrong"; and you being left to take his word at that). I think the remaining two items ought to be answered by Mr. Allweiss. Patience is a virtue and I'm quite certain Mr. A is working on his spin before he reveals to you what these two items are (and they are whoppers!).

14-H.

Old 10-01-2003, 11:25 AM
ModMachine

Originally posted by Grin&Barrett
.......... from the looks of it the LLC will no longer represent APBA in any races anymore unless something drastic happens. I know there are other groups willing to step in and take over, but I don't know how soon that could happen..
The wolves are anxious and waiting,,,Grin.Check out OSO for the ones that keep fanning the flames
Theres good money to be made here so it won"t take em long at all,,,they see a gold mine of opportunitey.But i have no doubt they will not be a fraction as successful as the LLC.
Frankly,if a split happens,The show that is the LLC will keep on growing without APBA but none of thier revenues will go to APBA,,,,Detroit has set their own noose,IMO.

Last edited by ModMachine; 10-01-2003 at 11:39 AM.

Old 10-01-2003, 11:30 AM
ModMachine

Default Re: Answers???

Originally posted by 14-H
and they are whoppers!

14-H.

14h,
Me and Shane want to know what these 2 things are?? Why do you call them whoppers?Theres some empty parts here that are starting to look suspicious.
tell us=Why do you refuse to post them??

Old 10-01-2003, 11:38 AM
RJCat

"two whoppers please, both with a lot of lettuce"

Old 10-01-2003, 11:38 AM
14-H

Default Re: Re: Answers???

14h,
Me and Shane want to know what these 2 things are?? Why do you call them whoppers?Theres some empty parts here that are starting to look suspicious.
tell us=Why do you refuse to post them??
I've answered this question: I won't reveal them because I believe Mr. A. ought to explain to all of you why he has welched on his word and why he has jeopardized the stability of the sport of Offshore Racing. Please direct your inquiry to him. 14-H.

Old 10-01-2003, 11:55 AM
ModMachine

hmm.Sounds to me like they might be small whoppers
but Its ok,,,I know Grin will post them if they''re really so outragous as you say.

Old 10-01-2003, 12:01 PM
14-H

Default small whoppers

They're called "Junior Whoppers" and they come with fries and a coke. 14-H.

Old 10-01-2003, 04:55 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hmm.Sounds to me like they might be small whoppers
but Its ok,,,I know Grin will post them if they''re really so outragous as you say.
I was told to ask Mike A. for this also.

So here goes Mike what are the terms that you wanted changed and if you didn't want something changed why did the contract that went to the judge not get signed?

I thought this would be over.

Mod,

If you have ever identified your self please direct me to where so that I can know who it is that is so hostile toward me so that maybe if we should ever meet at the races I could at least know who to ask for, I'll buy the first round.

Matthew Barrett
APBA Member # 10461

Quick Reply: APBA vs. Offshore LLC Settlement?????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.