Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ya! Want fry's with daatt!!!
Old 10-01-2003, 06:45 PM
Registered

Originally posted by Shane
OOOOPS!
TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO OOOOOPPPS Needed.
Old 10-01-2003, 08:00 PM
Registered

since the controversial threads were brought over from the general discussion forum i thought it would be good to remind the members that this is a racing related discussion forum. this is not an area to wage attacks on other members or to spread unfounded rumors. i'm sure there is a long list of do's and don't's. bottom line: play nice.

your friendly racer's forum moderator,

ray van
Old 10-01-2003, 09:52 PM
ModMachine

Originally posted by Grin&Barrett
who it is that is so hostile toward me
Grin,
Im really sorry if you thought i was being hostile by saying you'd probably be posting the missing demands ,,,the ones 14h is refusing to post.Quite honestly i just simpley figured you would have them,,,you alwyas seem to have the APBA BOD details.
No hostility here.Sorry you took it wrong.

Old 10-02-2003, 01:43 AM
Registered

Originally posted by TulsaLarry
Wrong again, paleface.
"PALEFACE", belongs to a good friend of mine in Chicago and is kept in Ft. Lauderdale. I don't think Jack has ever even seen the boat.

Robert
Old 10-02-2003, 02:57 AM
LOBSTERBOY

As far as i am concerned the only people Mike A has to justify anything to is to the members of the APBA offshore llc.Don't get me wrong this whole thing has pissed me off also!!! But for the love of the sport i don't see anything good coming out of all this B.S!!! Bottom line , if you don't like what 's going on with the APBA offshore llc ,go race SBI, if you don't like that go do poker runs ,if you don't like that get a sailboat and go to SAILBOATONLY.COM!!!!

Old 10-02-2003, 06:38 AM
Registered

Originally posted by LOBSTERBOY
As far as i am concerned the only people Mike A has to justify anything to is to the members of the APBA offshore llc.Don't get me wrong this whole thing has pissed me off also!!! But for the love of the sport i don't see anything good coming out of all this B.S!!! Bottom line , if you don't like what 's going on with the APBA offshore llc ,go race SBI, if you don't like that go do poker runs ,if you don't like that get a sailboat and go to SAILBOATONLY.COM!!!!
And if you don't like discussing or reading these topics on an internet message board don't open the threads.
Old 10-02-2003, 06:40 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good answer Mark! I agree100%.
Old 10-02-2003, 08:39 AM
Registered

Originally posted by Tonto
"PALEFACE", belongs to a good friend of mine in Chicago and is kept in Ft. Lauderdale. I don't think Jack has ever even seen the boat.

Robert
LOL
Old 10-02-2003, 04:50 PM
Registered

Originally posted by ModMachine
Grin,
Im really sorry if you thought i was being hostile by saying you'd probably be posting the missing demands ,,,the ones 14h is refusing to post.Quite honestly i just simpley figured you would have them,,,you alwyas seem to have the APBA BOD details.
No hostility here.Sorry you took it wrong.

You know why I always seem to have BOD details, because when something comes up, I take the time to contact as many people involved as I can and ask what's going on. I don't try to contact the LLC anymore because they stopped returning my attempts so I usually ask here the same questions I ask other APBA officials and I post what I have been told. If the LLC wants to answer the questions or give me an explanation of why they think my posts are erroneous if the explanation changes my view I'll make sure to post that to. But so far all I get is "Mr. Barrett is wrong about everything and everything is just fine so see you at the races" if everything was fine we wouldn't be have such heated debate over this issue.

Matt

Quick Reply: APBA vs. Offshore LLC Settlement?????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.