Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Race Talk > General Racing Discussion
Thanks to All theTeams & Fans >

Thanks to All theTeams & Fans

Notices

Thanks to All theTeams & Fans

Old 11-17-2003, 10:27 AM
powerboat princess

Cool Thanks to All theTeams & Fans

The GCPA wishes to thank everyone for their participation! We hope you guys had a great week and enjoyed the SOUTHERN HOSPITALITY. We invite you back anytime!
Hope everyone had or has a safe trip home!!!!

Old 11-19-2003, 06:39 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

powerboat princess,
No THANK YOU!!! Thanks for such a great event. You must have done an amazing amount of work, and it sure did show. We can we come back?

Thanks again, Ben
Old 11-19-2003, 07:33 PM
Charter Member #94
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Robin,

From everyone at A-1 Revolution Marine Racing, and SVL-1 Extreme Vortec racing We want to thank you for all your help and hospitality during the APBA World Championships.
We had a blast the whole week. Every bar, restaurant, convenience shop, gas station, and resort was a new experience of "Southern Hospitality". The people of Orange Beach are the best, and without exception, EVERYONE we talked to asked if we could come back next year. From a racers standpoint, the logistics of the crane area, the hot pits/wet pits, ramp accessibility, dry pit space, and room accommodations were outstanding. From a spectator standpoint, the view was incredible. The local businesses were excited to see us and repeatedly said they hoped we came back next season. In fact, we have a number of offers for local sponsorship when we do return.
I'm sorry I didn't have more time to talk to you, but thank you again for everything, and we look forward to working with you again next year.
Mike "Gordo" Gordon
Old 11-23-2003, 09:22 PM
Registered

Thanks for a job well done!! Our rented tent was huge and when we found it could not believe it was ours. We enjoyed the local seafood and everyone was so nice in the restaurants, Doc's and
Outrigger, jacks, Live Bait. It was nice to see the beaches and balconies full of race spectators and the
golf cart ladies selling programs on the beaches. There was alot of race enthusiasts in the dry pits too. Thank you again!!
Old 11-24-2003, 02:58 PM
Registered

Robin,

I too want to thank you for a wonderful time in your town! Thank you to all the people and businesses that supported us. I was with the A-1 Revolution Marine Racing and SVL-1 Extreme Vortec Racing group and I have to concur with Gordo IT WAS A BLAST!!! I hope we can do it again next year! Everything at OB was PERFECT!

From a Woman on the Edge ........

Jen Youngblood