Notices

2004 Svl

Old 11-29-2003, 06:02 PM
eriracer

Default 2004 Svl

To start things off before the season meeting lets get some feedback. On the engine package lets all run the HP3 8100 so that takes out one problem already and leaves it to setup and props. Lets also figure out a weight for the class if everyone is happy with 4750 we'll leave it but if some one wants to go higher lets hear it. Lets also figure out the open canopy comming up are you with the idea or against. If anything lets unite and come up with some ideas for 2004 remember that we will be the biggest class for the next year.

Old 11-29-2003, 06:19 PM
wil ros

Default svl 2004

Eric,
Do you have any information on the vortec program for next year.Who is in charge of the program?How much for the program and is there a contingency program.Thanks Eric.

Will

Old 11-29-2003, 06:25 PM
eriracer

Will,

From who and people i've talked with the only thing that changes for next season is that the support truck will not be there. So I guess we gotta go find dinner on Sat night somewhere.

Old 11-29-2003, 06:28 PM
eriracer

Will sorry about that its still gonna be innovation as far as i'm told. I take it that tech will do the rest at the pits.

Old 11-29-2003, 06:34 PM
wil ros

Default svl 2004

Eric,
Have you returned your engine?What is the waiting time on the engine once you order it?I heard there was a hours restraint on the engine and with no support truck what happens when something goes wrong with the electronics?Thanks again for answering my stupid question.

Will

Old 11-29-2003, 06:42 PM
eriracer

No Will I have not returned my engine, I bought off the rest of the lease from Bob Bull on it when he changed packages. I know its comming up. For the idea of no support truck we have to get better with our product I know my team is gonna run a small support trailer mostly for drives and other probs but if we gotta do engine work we have to.