Notices

Next Year and F2

Old 12-06-2003, 05:04 PM
Let'sPlayPat

Flattery will get you no wear.
My back is just starting to feel better since Orange Beach.(you know the APBA UIM World Championship)
I agree with you on the uno hour-o-fun.As for Marathon.
I stood there and watched the scale when your boat came out. Seeing that it made weight,I ,even before the crane congratulated you....but unbeknown to me the guy standing next to me with the cape of a super-hero on(that just happened to race the same kind of boat you did) knew something I didn't and now it is what it is.

In JK and my eyes-second was fine especially when it was second to "the real Great and Powerful Icon of Offshore Supremacy Lute" who made history in F2 "just a few short years ago setting a World Kilo Speed Record at a blazing 94.187 mph!!!"
which still stands today! Taken from that beautifully written article on the APBA web site by Michelle May Schmidt labeled-----"Harwich Concrete Block F2-57 Hopes to set World Title in Stone"
you know that one.
lots of nice quotes from you in there.
Now as for you and mike whatever you 2 do(f2-fu whatever) behind closed doors is none of my business and for the record this world champion ass is exit only!
"Different Strokes" for different folks
Gary
your pal Pat
p.s. do i dig u the most? abso @#$*&!"LUTE-ly"

Old 12-06-2003, 05:14 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts
Cool

I just appreciate you telling the uninformed on here that I DID in fact make weight. I think it was Jeff who said in another thread that at every race this year in F2, anyone could have won. THAT is what we all race for and that is what I enjoyed most of all. Don`t even try to make time with my ***** Stancombe. I would have to turn that other Icon of offshore supremacy loose on you. Yeah that`s right.........Gino (the manchild)
Old 12-06-2003, 05:18 PM
BJM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Did'nt that Weired guy play for the Dead. What up Lute?
Old 12-06-2003, 05:28 PM
Registered

Default wired not wierd

wired not wierd Just "selling used cars in downtown Charlotte" oops not Charlotte but Atlanta.....where your income is NOT adjustable with a pen...You actually have to prove it here to qualify for financing! hehe
Old 12-06-2003, 05:31 PM
BJM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm laffin
Old 12-06-2003, 05:38 PM
Registered

Default no wear

Hey Pat! No wear What`s that about? Too much Hockey maybe. I think you meant nowhere as in 'anywhere' .....or.... 'Where are you?'.......or......Where will we be dining this evening? not wear......as in 'underwear' I can give you Treadwell`s # if you need help...
Old 12-06-2003, 05:50 PM
Let'sPlayPat

just to bring you up to speed "AGAIN" before you stake claim to your ***** Stacombe-he has been mine since 95 ...ask him about the worlds in biloxi 96 and as for sicking another offshore icon on me just remember that guy in the cape like a super hero just happens to be a greek-hillbillyAKA------ARVIS-MAN is in my corner.....stay tuned

Old 12-06-2003, 05:57 PM
Registered

Default later

That`s it! ARVIS-MAN ran to 'The Big WHITE Trailer' and ratted me out...that scoundrel...I`m outta here....Later Guys
Old 12-06-2003, 06:14 PM
Let'sPlayPat

thats what I like about you Lute
if your gonna be dumb ya gotta be tough

Old 12-06-2003, 06:30 PM
Let'sPlayPat

thats what I like about you Lute
if your gonna be dumb ya gotta be tough

Quick Reply: Next Year and F2

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.