Notices

SBI 2004 Kickoff

Old 02-14-2004, 02:01 PM
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mel

Double edge sword. John has been very receptive to all racers.....If they dont show what do you do. Someone in the area has to take the bull by the horns and motivate people to race. It worked for us. We will be there to support SBI as well as Ft Meyers. Strike up the band and get people involved. Smitty
Old 02-14-2004, 02:03 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mel, look out...The Jersey Boyz are coming!!!!!
Old 02-14-2004, 02:08 PM
Registered

Mel,

Unfortunately, I didn't have the pleasure of racing Ft Myers last year due to mechanical problems nor do I know what kind of boat turnout SBI had. Therefore, I cant comment on that. I can, however, comment on the fact that people like you, while very important, and greatly appreciated by the racers and sanctioning bodies alike, generally go unnoticed and unappreciated for your great efforts and contributions toward the sport and safety of the racers. For that, I truly commend you and your colleagues.

Yes, the boat count was less than desirable last year, but with all that has happened over the past year, I personally believe SBI will have a better showing of boats this year. I understand your frustrations and that of the local community with regard to a poor boat turnout and would be equally disappointed.

I'm not speaking on behalf of anyone but myself and I feel that SBI has a golden opportunity to put on some great shows this year, and I hope they can see it and capitalize on the same opportunity. From what I have heard, I believe they are moving forward with that in mind. Lets sit back and see what unfolds and it should be a very exciting season.

regards and Happy Valentines Day
Old 02-14-2004, 02:56 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Im glad to hear your all coming to Frt. Myers this year its a great site,and we will sure do our best to see you have a good time.If John can get the boats everybody wins.I am truly sorry for all the confusion but I sure never tried to hurt or insult anyone its just not my way.
Old 02-14-2004, 02:59 PM
Registered

ALLLLRIGHTY THEN

Old 02-14-2004, 04:28 PM
VIP Member

Thumbs up sweet

gotta love it
Old 02-14-2004, 07:49 PM
Registered

Hey.....I'm still looking for an answer where Alicia is racing this year....anyone know?
Old 02-14-2004, 08:18 PM
Registered

Old 02-16-2004, 08:04 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey SNGLSTACK, long time. WAZZUP? Are you gonna meet The Boyz in Fort Meyers?
Old 02-16-2004, 08:24 AM
Registered

Fort Meyers is a great place to race, one of my favorites.
I can't wait

Quick Reply: SBI 2004 Kickoff

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.