Notices

SBI Possible Rule Change

Old 03-16-2004, 01:23 PM
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by FRIENDSHIP 1
Lets RACE.............
lol

Whats up JOE are you and Trent comming down with Bruce to Miami. Awaiting here in the sunshine state.

Good luck buddy
Old 03-16-2004, 01:24 PM
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 6 Posts

Hey Joe,
Get that little boat done so we can go out and have our own race!
Old 03-16-2004, 01:32 PM
Gold Member

Originally posted by Robert Geoghegan
Pantera,
I guess the question should be: Where do you draw the line? If a 100 MPH boat wants to race in P4, would that be OK assuming he won't average over 69.9?
I think this clearly defines the problems with "Bracket racing".
Hopefully running P5 again.
I think it would also help if all organizations had the same bracketing rules-whether its top speed or an average speed.
It is all about having fun and being safe while doing it,
if someone wants to be racing in the wrong class just to win the trophy, then I guess they sleep better than I do.
Hey I`m not here for the glory or the fame I just want to compete with the best in my class. Good points Robert good luck this year in P5.

ALBERT
Old 03-16-2004, 01:36 PM
Registered

Al,
How's it going? Waiting to hear what the boss has planned. Snow again here no sunshine I hope to see you soon. Stay in touch.
Joe
Old 03-16-2004, 01:40 PM
Registered

Bob,
I can't wait to get the little boat out there so we can play. I'll be done much sooner this year so we can get out there and dial it in the right way. How's Mark doing have not talked to him in a while. Hope all is well. See ya soon.
Joe
Old 03-16-2004, 03:27 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Gordo, Let me bring something up front and fast, I don't have nor do I want the power to say who can and who can't race where. Someone comes and wants to race P4 with a upper 70 mph boat thats fine with me. I would like to see more guy's(and Ladies) coming out with boats like mine with Queen size beds, 2 Ten foot sofas, full bathroom minus the toilet bowl.In Milwaukee we were balls out thats why my right arm was resting on the side of the boat, we weren't coming out of the water, the throttles were down to the floor and we couldn't get the CONDO over 79.2 per two(2) APBA GPS's. I'm here to have fun, nothing more or less...They can put me wher they want I'm still gonna have a ball and I hope your there with us. When it starts to become "NOT FUN" or "LIKE WORK" thats when I'm gonna sit in the sidelines and watch. Be safe this year Gordo and have Fun. Augie
Old 03-16-2004, 04:04 PM
Registered

YOU CAN THEN RIDE WITH ME AUGIE,JUS WEARS THE DEPENDS.
Old 03-16-2004, 04:19 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

As long as I have the wheel! How do you feel Scotty?
Old 03-16-2004, 04:25 PM
Registered

Augie is gettin up there in years, so hes already wearin Depends
Old 03-16-2004, 04:25 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Hey Albert, how are you? I feel you hit it on the head...Go out , have fun and be safe. You and Jo better watch out for the Salami's Kevin will be heaving at you during the race, THAT'S our "Secert Wepon". Can't wait to come to Miami, it's SNOWING like crazy up here in North Jersey. If you can get a couple of Resturants lined up when we come down. My regards to you and Jo, Augie

Quick Reply: SBI Possible Rule Change

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.