Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Race Talk > General Racing Discussion
Will the SVL boats make it to Biloxi? >

Will the SVL boats make it to Biloxi?

Notices

Will the SVL boats make it to Biloxi?

Old 03-20-2004, 09:40 AM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts

I talked to Wil Ros last night and they are testing TODAY!
MD

PS Throttleman where did you get all the bad info from? and who are you? Call me if you want to verify your info on the SVL fleet. I happen to know all the teams pretty well and there are'nt to many secrets in SVL.
MD
Old 03-20-2004, 10:25 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by TYPHOON
Throttleman where did you get all the bad info from? and who are you?
MD
See posts 2 and 3 above.
Old 03-20-2004, 02:09 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Look, I don't know what's driving some of those armchair pilots and Lazy Boy Racers. And I don't want to know.

All I can tell you: I just got off the phone with "Crazy Cuban" Will Ros. They are testing Wildcard as we speak. They are hitting a solid 90 mph right out of the box.

And if you don't believe it, head on down to the Don Roehr boat ramp in Sarasota's Centennial park. They are there. Can't miss the Blue Nutz. And you may see how a real Phantom works.

Last edited by Peconic; 03-20-2004 at 03:17 PM.
Old 03-21-2004, 12:22 PM
Registered

Talked to Will again, this time on I95 northbound, roaring past Frederiksburg, VA.

Testing went divvy. They didn't see more than 90, but they were hitting the rev limiter all the time. Didn't have ha higher pitch prop to test. Don't be surprised if the Crazy Cubans do 93 in the calm Gulf waters of Biloxi.
Old 03-22-2004, 04:52 PM
wil ros

Guys,
Thank you for the interest.Thanks to the hard work of my partner Larry,the boat was finished on Sat morning and we tested with Matt from Throttle UP Sat eve.We are looking forward to our first race and invite all the SVL to run together.Randy and Glenn are great competitors and even better friends,so come on down and have a good time.that is what is all about!!!

Wil

Old 03-22-2004, 05:01 PM
TeamRelentless

willie!!!!!!!WAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZUUUUP!!!!!! missed ya at tha godfatha's party call me!!!!!! glad to hear all is goin well with tha new boat tell larry i was askin bout him!!!!!.....TURN DAD TURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAH
lata brotha
Stroker

Old 03-22-2004, 05:10 PM
wil ros

Stroker,
We are sorry we missed the party.I still have your cigars on top of my desk.Let me know if you want to meet somewhere so I can give them to you.Dad will turn this year!!!!!Always good to hear from you.

Wil

Old 03-23-2004, 04:34 AM
LOBSTERBOY

The old EXTREME looks good ! Just get ready to sweat your balls off !

Good luck too all , and be safe !!!

Old 03-30-2004, 05:44 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

What is the latest SVL count for Biloxi?
Old 03-30-2004, 09:01 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Willie, waz happening my brotha?

I'll be in Biloxi with ya, maybe you'll give yer ol' buddy a run in your new ride if we have time. I'll show you how to run that Phatom....

I spoke to Will and he says you guys are ready to take on all competitors. Including TYPHOON!!!!!

See ya there...

Quick Reply: Will the SVL boats make it to Biloxi?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.