Extreme Typhoon, poised for takeoff >

Extreme Typhoon, poised for takeoff

Notices

Extreme Typhoon, poised for takeoff

Old 04-08-2004, 05:43 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

boat looks awsome! best of luck guys!
I want more interior picss, are those seats hard mounted ? There is a new suspension system that works well in automotive style seats, it really takes the edge off of bad landings, not that Randy and Glenn have many bad landings! lets see what electronic goodies are in there? You guys running P3 OPA as well as OSS ?
Jim
Old 04-09-2004, 06:28 AM
Offshore Addiction

hey randy and peconic,the boat looks totally awesome,grant is very good at what he does,boy,yall sure are gonna sweat alot of beer off in that thing though! I hope that grant stuck alot of cool air in that cockpit for ya!are you guys going to be running in miami?

Old 04-09-2004, 06:38 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Today we take the new Typhoon boat for a little testing. I guess it's going to be Bertel and I in the cockpit

Allen (Screamin Eagle) is bringing his boat for a little testing with us (rescue boat).

Only two weeks to get this boat ready. We can't let Randy down, there are a lot of racers gunning for him this year!
Old 04-09-2004, 06:49 AM
Registered

Jim: Hard mounted. I doubt a suspension system would work out, there isn't enough room. As it is , Turmel hit the roof with his helmet, so will Glenn.

The seats feel MUCH better than the sit-up F1q kind. No bangs that go up your spine.
Old 04-09-2004, 07:06 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by Offshore Addiction
hey randy and peconic,the boat looks totally awesome,grant is very good at what he does,boy,yall sure are gonna sweat alot of beer off in that thing though! I hope that grant stuck alot of cool air in that cockpit for ya!are you guys going to be running in miami?
Rick had a great ice cooled air system in that boat. A compartment on the deck that he dumped bags of ice into before a race - ductwork forced air through the ice packed compartment and into the cockpit. Very creative.

The Scorpian Phantom boat had an actual air conditioning system in it......the rest of us just sweated our ass off.
Old 04-09-2004, 07:10 AM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts

Thank you Phantom and Mark, If you guys have a bone to pick with Bertal please start a different thread to do it on. I asked him to start this post to thank Grant and all the other people that worked so hard to make it happen. Lets not trash this one please. Edit out ALL the stuff with ANYTHING other than my boat in it .

Thank You Randy,
Glenn and Grant
Old 04-09-2004, 07:34 AM
Registered

Originally posted by TYPHOON
Thank you Phantom and Mark, If you guys have a bone to pick with Bertal please start a different thread to do it on. I asked him to start this post to thank Grant and all the other people that worked so hard to make it happen. Lets not trash this one please. Edit out ALL the stuff with ANYTHING other than my boat in it .

Thank You Randy,
Glenn and Grant
Amen Brother !!!! Good luck and i'll see you in Biloxi. Dave Warden
Old 04-09-2004, 08:42 AM
Registered

The boat IS hot. In more ways than one.
Old 04-09-2004, 08:59 AM
Registered

After we had retrieved the boat from the claws of the evil boat robbers, we made a quick stop at Lightning Bay Marine in St. Pete.
Attached Thumbnails Extreme Typhoon, poised for takeoff-andy1.jpg  
Old 04-09-2004, 09:01 AM
Registered

... where "Awesome" Andy fitted a half inch spacer to our drive. This will be tested today.

Lou Anne and Allen Campbell of the Eagles are on their way up from Sarasota with their boat. Once they arrive, we'll hit the water.
Attached Thumbnails Extreme Typhoon, poised for takeoff-andy2.jpg  

Quick Reply: Extreme Typhoon, poised for takeoff

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.