Notices

Biloxi

Old 04-16-2004, 10:45 AM
Kent Perroux

Peconic,

What does the boat I drive have anything to do with the original question? I asked a very simple question as to what the depth requirements were.

I suppose from what I see here, it is merely a judgement call by the sanctioning body, and each group has different viewpoints. OPA nor APBA both considered the area too shallow for safety reasons, and OSS does not. The race insurance carrier, coast gaurd and sponsoring city appear to have no regulations. I guess that answers the original question.

Owner of the "World Famous" 18 Donzi

Old 04-16-2004, 12:40 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

shane, take a good look. bertel had more posts deleted because he was picking on you. so, i cleaned up the thread because i didn't want to hear a bunch of whining about how bert was picking on everyone, especially you. if you didn't see his posts, oh well. be happy i was looking out for you. if you think i take sides, then you will be heavily monitored just because you annoy me with that implication. bert has more posts deleted than anyone else in here. just because you don't see it doesn't mean i'm not watching. bert has never complained once about his posts being edited or deleted. i don't expect anyone else to complain either. you know proper conduct.
Old 04-16-2004, 03:30 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

I'm glad I don't have your job Dredge... how are things going? Are you going to be in Biloxi? Give me a call on the cell.

Chris Reindl
Attached Thumbnails Biloxi-doug-stevens-poker-run-air.jpg  
Old 04-16-2004, 04:09 PM
Registered

hey chris, we'll catch up again one of these days. won't make it to biloxi. i have some surgery coming up and we will be attending unlimted hydro races this year instead of offshore races.
Old 04-16-2004, 04:33 PM
Registered

it's not a job. it's something i like to do so i can stay involved with the sport.

i do accept donations. shane, PM me so i can give you my address so you can send your donation.

Old 04-16-2004, 08:00 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 13 Likes on 2 Posts

Chris if you get a chance give me a call thanks tom