Put the Kryptonite in the water yesterday >

Put the Kryptonite in the water yesterday

Notices

Put the Kryptonite in the water yesterday

Old 06-04-2004, 09:18 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Put the Kryptonite in the water yesterday

what a fun ride we just played around with it for a while to get the feel for the boat. don't want to beat on it to much..... but I was playing with it and we could hear another boat coming up our way he went by and we decided to see what the K had so caught up with him and got along side and just kept a couple boat length ahead.was at 74 and around 4400rpms. and it still had much more so then let off and the guy in the other boat went fuller up by the dam and we went up to talk to him. he flew past us out of the no wake zone with a small wave... which I thought sucked. Anyway Ron then drove and he got it upto 77( guess he didn't believe me when I said I still had more) but even at 77 there is more. we haven't change the motor hp because we didn't want to start blowing drives. the boat is supposed to be for sale but I want to keep this one... just awesome, we will be going out with GPS this weekend and will let you all know how she does. what ablast to drive and thanks all for all your info on everything. Randy we will probably give you a call in the beginning of this coming week have some question's for you. Have a great weekend......
I was alittle concerned on how light the boat is but it was awesome....
Thanks R&K
Old 06-04-2004, 10:46 AM
Registered

Default Re: Put the Kryptonite in the water yesterday

i think this post belongs in general discussion? I dont think its has anything to do with racing.
Old 06-04-2004, 12:44 PM
Registered

R&K wanted opinions on a boat he was looking to purchase so he posted here, I would too. Racers beat the **** out of there boats and if they endorse it, who better.
This post was just an update on another post. Boy Bruce, you've been pissed for a few weeks now dude. Chill out, relax, don't be so uptite.
Rforsey, let us know how fast on GPS and don't mind Bruce, he is really a good guy just a little angry lately
Old 06-04-2004, 12:54 PM
Registered

Well, Maybe he should have continued that post. Sorry, No disrespect intended nor do I want to be a hard ass. I didnt see the other post. This one seemed a bit out of place.

Im not angry...I'm just it calling it like I see it. I may have issues with certain people, but I feel that Im justified. one day, I'll tell you bout it over 6 or 7 beers.

Good luck with the Kryptonite.
Old 06-04-2004, 01:11 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 50 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by BRUCE SEROFF
Im not angry...I'm just it calling it like I see it. I may have issues with certain people, but I feel that Im justified. one day, I'll tell you bout it over 6 or 7 beers.
Good luck with the Kryptonite.
In denial....

Intervention!!!!

Remember the steps mate!!! Remember the steps!!!!

Here's Brucie!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails Put the Kryptonite in the water yesterday-bruce.jpg  

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 06-04-2004, 01:45 PM
Registered

Sounds good, but I never have less than 10 beers
Old 06-04-2004, 02:10 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ScottB
Sounds good, but I never have less than 10 beers
JEEZ Scott,

We really need to go drinkin'

OH, I cleaned out my garage last night, and guess what???

I still got your anchor and stuff sittin' there. Let me know if you need it sooner, otherwise we'll meet up in Sarasota, or are you going to make it to Marathon??

Rick
Old 06-04-2004, 10:07 PM
Registered

Hey all and Scott B ,
Thanks we were out today with our little guys we are going out with the GPS tomorrow. as for Bruce it bothered Kell today because while we hold you guys in a great deal of respect we are not racer's and we know that. but your opinion on this boat was important and I have to say Hotduck and his partner who was selling his 39 Kryptonite was a concern because we read about that the night before taken cash to by this boat.. hotduck sent us a pm on that and he is what he is just awesome. before this we were seriously thinking about buying a pantera that too old has. they are both sweet and fun for us out here who are on the edge between racing. you know we all have to start somewhere all your input made us finalize this deal... and it is awesome. we took the boat over pretty good rollers and it does handle really good, feels flat and light but it takes it the rough really well. This coming from an average guy had a Baja and hit a cruiser wake and almost smashed my face because I told her to cross and didn't realize that it was in front of us instead of coming at us ( That would have been an air shot) she was pissed that I didn't hang on... now with the Bullet and the Kryptonite we are starting to really see what true OFF SHORE really is Pantera you guys get some off the best airshot's we have ever seen. AWESOME... while we may never be out there like you guys. On our water we will kick a** and it is fun for me to let her take them. I would like to send you guys some pic's of her while she is taken them... good to have a girl that loves speed. my goal is to keep her safe.
thanks Ron
Old 06-06-2004, 05:38 PM
Registered

I would love to see some pics of the new ride, sounds like your enjoying her