Default Re: Brick OPA Results

Originally Posted by ScottB
We'll see about that Smyth1
OH boy!!! Here we go.
Old 07-05-2004, 09:58 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
Re: Brick OPA Results

24 Footers are to small to run against 28 and 30 ft boats in probably all water conditions,yes I know that the Carrerra that was run last year did really well but it had big horsepower and it was operated buy guys with no fear and big balls,past the edge where most guys would have crashed the boat.I dont know when you guys are going to understand that with the current format that is in place works well for some and does not work at all for others but then again you are the ones that it does not effect because you are the guys that are doing well with the current fomat,unless you break parts or get beaten by a boat that should be in a different class and you just dont say anything about it because you dont want to ruffle anyones feathers.
Old 07-05-2004, 10:08 PM
TeamRelentless

can we drop it and please enjoy racing???? nothing is goin to change this yr... just my 2 cents again

Stroker

Old 07-06-2004, 06:46 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hyper, I'm back! OSS can race with OPA anytime their schedule permits as well as SBI and APBA crews and anyone else. They (WE) all have four choices, Race, Don't Race,stay home or come and PARTY with The Jersey Boyz! It's all pretty simple. Get your ride ready, Atlantic City in two weeks. Augie
Old 07-06-2004, 07:59 AM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 50 Likes on 24 Posts

Augie,

I'm not looking to stir the pot...

But it was my understanding that Whittier was trying to get OSS involved w/AC for a 2 day racing event. P-Classes on Sat. and OSS on Sunday. But Kurt held to the 5 class max theme and told them that they would have to run in P-1 if they wanted to race with OPA. Then with that being a possibility, the Max Speed of 115 came into play. (Please correct me if I am wrong...) We all know how things can get misunderstood in this sport.

It sure would have been nice to see the Super Boat Classes in Atlantic City. Maybe something can be worked out for next year?
Maybe after seeing SBI & APBA being able to work together, OPA could put the Atlantic City race on "THE MAP" and get all the sanctioning bodies to show up for ONE BIG NATIONAL EVENT. A Key West style race for Jersey!

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 07-06-2004, 08:27 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Sharkey, P1 is what they will run if they come. The GPS thing should be pretty much in place by then and we can all go out and put on a SHOW, God knows we're not doing it for the money! Live Bait is thinking about coming in just for AC from Orange Beach, Al. just to come PLAY with The Jersey Boyz. I think Smitty and I may have convinced Gary Nickoles to come over breakfast yesterday. We already have Typhoon, The Krazy Kubans and Eric coming from OSS. Again, Race, Don't Race, stay home and fight with the wife and kids or come party with The Jersey Boyz, it's their choice.
Old 07-06-2004, 08:35 AM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 50 Likes on 24 Posts
Re: Brick OPA Results

Originally Posted by Augie Pensa
Sharkey, P1 is what they will run if they come.
Cool!!!

I certainly hope some of the Big Cats show up!
Attached Thumbnails Brick OPA Results-100_0660r.jpg   Brick OPA Results-100_0662r.jpg  

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !

Last edited by SHARKEY-IMAGES; 07-06-2004 at 08:42 AM.
Old 07-06-2004, 08:43 AM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I believe Jay Muller is bringing his Supercat too.
Old 07-06-2004, 08:46 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Jay is coming

Quick Reply: Brick OPA Results

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.