St Clair Race Thanks

Notices

St Clair Race Thanks

Old 08-02-2004, 04:42 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 13 Likes on 2 Posts
Default St Clair Race Thanks

A big thank you to the Blue Water Offshore Racing Association,the GLSCS,and OSS.What a great event!!The boardwalk was as full as it could of been with familys enjoying the racing of all the groups.From the Grumpy Old Men to Pro Marine the fans and racers watched them all.Thanks to Race Control,Safety,Tech and everyone else that made this a event to be proud of !! Reliable Carriers #20
Old 08-02-2004, 05:59 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: St Clair Race Thanks

Thank you, all! And thank you to Steve at Mercury for being there when we needed help.
Old 08-02-2004, 06:47 PM
Registered

Thank you from all the GLSCS Officials to all the racers from GLSCS and OSS for putting on a great safe race for the fans. Also thanks goes to Bob in race control and the "freighter gods". First time in 10 years,we that we been racing there, and we didn't have any freighters come thru the course. Thanks BWORA and the City of St. Clair.
Old 08-02-2004, 07:06 PM
Registered

I too would like to say thank you to Blue Water Offshore Racing Association, the GLSCS, and OSS; What a great event!!! St. Clair was such a beautiful town and they had such great fans and supporters. I also want to thank ALL of the racers and teams that came to another GREAT awards ceremony on a Sunday night after the races. I think every awards ceremony we've had this year has only grown. I know so many teams really want to and need to get on the road Sunday night but, wow, what a great turn out and support we had. Great job to all that made the St. Clair race such a great 2004 event.

Cya in Grand Haven in two weeks...

Ben

PS: Oh... Team IMCO OSS Vee Lite, will be fixed and we'll be back strong.
Old 08-02-2004, 07:15 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Ben, How did you and Eric finish? I saw boat at Wills, it was looking good.
Tell Laura Hi.
BG XO
Old 08-02-2004, 07:39 PM
Registered

BG,
We BROKE... We think it was the fuel pump but, Erick is on the way back from St. Clair now with the boat and it's headed to Innovation. He'll get it back together for Grand Haven and we'll be back. I'll tell Laura you said hi, and I'm sure she says hi back.

Take care, Ben
Old 08-02-2004, 08:40 PM
wil ros

Our team also wants to thank everybody that worked so hard to make everything so smooth.The volunteers that work around the clock to have everything ready for the racers.We specially want to thank race control for a wonderful job,very professional.Thank you Steve and Don from Mercury for all your help and attention you guys give us the support needed to be at every race.Lastly,we want to thank OSS for their vision and fortitude to go forward with great things to come,Thank you Elaine and the board.

Wil

Old 08-02-2004, 09:48 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Wil,
Are we going to see you in NC. this weekend.
Looks like the only boat that can give you a real race is Shane,you guys have the boat really dialed in. You worked hard at it and it looks like it is paying off. I know we talked about that alot on the off season,and all your hard work looks like it was worth it. Good luck and hope to see you soon,be great to see you set a Kilo this year that would be the topping on the cake.

Frank
"Koolhand"
Old 08-02-2004, 10:12 PM
wil ros

Frank,
Thank you.We are swamped with work and we have another race on Friday the 13th here with OPA and then we leave to race the OSS race on the 15th in Michigan.I think Shane has got the Kilo thing all wrapped up.We are looking forward to the next race since the competition is getting harder every race.Talk to you soon.

Wil

Old 08-03-2004, 06:19 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Wil,
Good luck and be safe,looks life we'll see you i n Key West...

Frank
"Koolhand"

Quick Reply: St Clair Race Thanks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.