Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Race Talk > General Racing Discussion
Welcome to P3, The Donz and MyPantera28! >

Welcome to P3, The Donz and MyPantera28!

Notices

Welcome to P3, The Donz and MyPantera28!

Old 10-07-2004, 10:19 AM
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Welcome to P3, The Donz and MyPantera28!

Originally Posted by Wazzup Racing
Albert, you have no idea how bad I want to be there. I miss everyone! Gotta support the OPA up here this weekend, Lot's work went into this one. Have a blast! See ya soon Smitty

You and Mama are going to miss the twenty or so SUSHI restaurants in town, My wife and I were going take you out for round two, of course I wasn't going to leave Augie behind. Have fun up there and most off all be safe. Albert
Old 10-07-2004, 12:07 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Guys,

I am taking Friday off of work, have an appointment at 3 PM, but if anybody needs any help in the A.M., Let me know.

Rick 954-254-0414
Old 10-07-2004, 01:26 PM
Registered

Rick, I'll be in the pits at 9 AM Friday. I have an airport run 9:45.
I may need to unhook and go quick. If your around early stop by
Old 10-07-2004, 01:29 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by ScottB
Rick, I'll be in the pits at 9 AM Friday. I have an airport run 9:45.
I may need to unhook and go quick. If your around early stop by
Will Try,

Gonna get up early, and wash the truck, Dont wanna be driving a dirty truck on rece weekend!!! If I am not there before you go to the airport, I will catch you when you return.

Rick
Old 10-08-2004, 01:32 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

well guys it's 2:25 am fri the weekend of our first race and all we can say is we are ready and no one beside me ( mike) frank and adrian know how much we appreciate every single one of ya guys. especially my old man and me this has always been our dream. laz at mesa balancing ya are one heck of a guy, we cann't thanks ya enough i recommend him to anyone with my eyes closed. albert we finally met and it was more then my pleasure to meet ya and i'm sure all of us hanging out this weekend will be a blast. every single person in here thanks so much for yall supports and advise/ information. from all of us in a.f.a racing team thanks. see yall in deerfeild

the donz jr mike
Old 10-08-2004, 06:36 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Be Safe!
Old 10-08-2004, 07:03 AM
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Augie Pensa
Be Safe!

Amen, you too
Old 10-08-2004, 07:09 AM
Gold Member

Originally Posted by thedonz
well guys it's 2:25 am fri the weekend of our first race and all we can say is we are ready and no one beside me ( mike) frank and adrian know how much we appreciate every single one of ya guys. especially my old man and me this has always been our dream. laz at mesa balancing ya are one heck of a guy, we cann't thanks ya enough i recommend him to anyone with my eyes closed. albert we finally met and it was more then my pleasure to meet ya and i'm sure all of us hanging out this weekend will be a blast. every single person in here thanks so much for yall supports and advise/ information. from all of us in a.f.a racing team thanks. see yall in deerfeild

the donz jr mike

I was really impressed with the boat and the attention you guys put out, it is in your blood and that is the most important task in a race team. See you guys in Deerfield. It looks like it is going to be a fast race with the weather report from NOAA.http://www.srh.noaa.gov/mfl/newpage/...rine\sForecast

Last edited by MIAMIBOYZ; 10-08-2004 at 07:22 AM.
Old 10-08-2004, 07:25 AM
Registered

well it's 8:23 and on my way to the boat right nbow to wash it wash the engin room and in the next 4 -5 hr on the rd to deerfeild. thanks albert and trust me it is in our blood trust me

donz jr mike
Old 10-08-2004, 12:17 PM
Registered

have'nt been on the board much, you can say I've been a little busy. Looks like it has come together. Only because of the help and support from everyone. If outsiders only knew of the comraderie in this sport, it would really take off. Lets hope that happens soon.

I will post some pictures of this week's preparation when we get back.

Thanks again to everyone for their help. And a BIG THANKS to Laz Mesa and his group at MESA BALANCING, you are A1 classy people. I am very grateful for the hours spent to help us be ready for this weekend. Hopefully, we will all be safe and it will be a good, competetive race. Signing off the computer to head North! See you soon.

Frank

Quick Reply: Welcome to P3, The Donz and MyPantera28!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.