Papa Dukes Looking For Sponsors

Notices

Papa Dukes Looking For Sponsors

Old 10-21-2004, 09:06 PM
BJM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Papa Dukes Looking For Sponsors

I'm in for a $100. I wish someone handed me money my first year of racing. Gotta love two kids who have dreams of being a world Champion. I can relate to that.

B.J. Maher P4-27 Activator
Old 10-21-2004, 10:43 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you dance on the table at the OSO party, I will get the girls to raise at least $100.00 probably more. We could play it up, maybe one of your sponsors could be the gals of OSO.

Last edited by Ms PatriYacht; 10-21-2004 at 11:03 PM.
Old 10-21-2004, 10:54 PM
Registered

Chris,
Do you have a paypal account? I will pitch in $200 as well, think of it as my contribution to Key West since we will not be there.

In return, some day you have to try and make it out west for a race.

Best wishes,
Rick

Also give me you address we will send you a Signs For Less sticker to put on your boat.
Old 10-22-2004, 09:07 AM
Registered

Chris, either Pm me or post you address so I can send the check.
I look foward to seeing you guys in Key West
Old 10-22-2004, 09:49 AM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Hi Folks, OPA is also helping Papa Dukes make it to Key West.

Here's how to make thier dreams come true. You can fax or email in a credit card for a donation (specify the amount) to the OPA fax no. 732-477-8378 or email [email protected] with your credit card number and expiration date payable to Papa Dukes Racing. OPA will process the credit cards and absorb the card fees and pay out in cash the full amount to Papa Dukes.

Include,
Name
Address
card flavor
card number
card exp date
donation amount
phone number

They appreciate the help offered by so many. But for Key West to be a reality, they must have the money in hand before they leave town.
Old 10-22-2004, 10:44 AM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Thanks Scott, your credit card has been recieved. That's putting your money where your mounth it.

Just think if these kids win the title and it's all because of OSO brothers helping a friend.

GO PAPA DUKES!!!!!!
Old 10-22-2004, 11:33 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

The Godfather is in for $100.00, we can't leave any of The Jersey Boyz out! Donna, make them earn it...Make them DANCE on the tables at the party.
Old 10-22-2004, 12:26 PM
Sun, sand and sea!
Gold Member

Donna, I'm with you girl! Augie, you can be sure the boys will have to dance. Better start practicing!
Old 10-22-2004, 01:29 PM
Registered

I am actually rethinking my post, because after hearing their ages I don't think they will be able to get into the bar Maybe we can set them up with a small stand out side the party and a creative sign, any ideas?

Seriously they sound like good guys so I wish them well.

Donna
Old 10-22-2004, 01:36 PM
VIP Member

Let me jump in here for a few minutes if you all dont mind. This Thread has taken a life of it's own, so let me tell you about these Boyz. New to the sport this year, with their trusty 24 Carerra, they braved out some of the roughest races any of us have seen. Hardly competetive in these big seas, but they would not be denied a finish in every race they entered. With a lot of support from their parents they made their way through the 2004 season, to have it come to an end in Camden NJ, where the flat water of the Delaware River was too much for them to resist. Their chance to shine. In the words of Glen Murray, Drive it like you stole it. They smoked the P5 field, to a first place finish. With a penalty for exceeding their bracket speed actually finished second to Sonic Boom. With the Worlds coming up, and the expense of it all, Chris reached out on this board for some help with sponsorship. When he stopped by the shop we were joking around with him, "good luck sponsorship is really tough in this sport." Out of curiosity when I got home that evening, I went and looked at his post. Scotty B. was in there offering 100.00 bucks to the Dukes Boyz. Here is a guy offering money to a boat running in his own class. Just shows the class of guys we race with. Scotty my hats off to you. For those of you who have never met the Dukes, looks like you will have you chance after all in Key West. Being a father son team myself, to see these Boyz, and the relationship with their parents, makes me all the more proud to be a part of this sport. Smitty

Quick Reply: Papa Dukes Looking For Sponsors

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.