A Note From Michelle Schmidt

Notices

A Note From Michelle Schmidt

Old 03-16-2005, 07:14 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: A Note From Michelle Schmidt

Michelle,

God Bless Ya sister!! You are always in ly thoughts and prayers but now more than ever. Hang in there we all love ya!!
Old 03-16-2005, 09:06 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

As Scott, Augie, and I have said AMFOffshoreracing.com is a positive addition to the offshore racing community.

Today the team met with Steve S. to check out the rig, and ended up purchasing it. Steps are already underway to turn it into the AMFOffshoreracing.com "racehouse" which will be on site at future races.

It would be our pleasure for all race teams not having trailers on site at the pits, to stop by at their leisure, whether it be to grab some food, borrow a tool or just chill out over a cold beer.

Finally we hope we have helped Steve and Michelle out by relieving financial obligations onset by maintaining the trailer.

And MOST IMPORTANTLY, our prayers our with Michelle as we wish her a 100% recovery so she and her family can soon again join us, hanging out in the rig, at upcoming races and events.
Old 03-17-2005, 10:16 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

On behalf of Michelle, myself and our two daughters we wish to thank AMF racing on their purchase of the race trailer. After picking her up from her chemo treatment yesterday she was thrilled to know that the trailer is going to a good home and to wish Scott, Augie and the entire AMF racing team the best in this years racing season and we hope that they enjoy it as much as she has using it as the media center. The sale of the trailer indeed brings a financial relief as we work to cover medical expenses. Michelle says that as soon as she can she will see you all at the races and appreciates all the kind words of support. She also wants to extend the offer to Scott, Augie, John and the AMF team to write up a story letting the world know what's about to hit them. Thanks and best wishes.
Steven Schmidt
Old 03-17-2005, 10:31 AM
Registered

Thanks Steve, Nothing would make us happier than you and Michelle hanging at the trailer in the pits. So get well soon Michelle we need you.
Old 03-21-2005, 12:23 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Michelle,

On behalf of the entire Pair-a-Dice race team, our prayers go out to you. You have always been a bright light in all of our lives. The recent news says it all. You're a strong girl and will get through this. We look forward to seeing you and Steve in the 2005 season.

Mark Lee
Pair-a-Dice Offshore Racing
Old 03-22-2005, 02:28 PM
Registered

Michelle,

Our prayers are with you, feel free to call if you need anything at all.

Terrah
Old 03-22-2005, 03:06 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Steve, THANK YOU and Michelle for your kind words ALWAYS. There is a lot I can do with a baseball bat and being The Godfather, this I leave to my PRAYERS and the thoughts of The Jersey Boyz! I hope to see you guy's real soon. Augie
Old 03-26-2005, 08:15 PM
Registered

Smile Re: A Note From Michelle Schmidt

Michelle,

I rarely browse OSO, so I just recently learned of what you've been going through. My best wishes go out to you for a 100% recovery. I know you have the will power to conquer anything.

Your're in our prayers.

Slater
Old 03-27-2005, 07:49 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 13 Likes on 2 Posts

Michelle and Steve and family our thoughts and prayers for a quick recovery!!Tom & Kim and the kids