A Note From Michelle Schmidt

Notices

A Note From Michelle Schmidt

Old 03-08-2005, 06:09 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up A Note From Michelle Schmidt

Hi Guys & Gals -

Been out sick with cancer since November in Key West, but am doing much better and beating this thing - so I hope to see you all on the water at the first races of the season -

I know some of you knew and I thank you for the great emails and such over the last months - Steve and I both appreciate your support!

Anyway, most of you have seen our race trailer - I used it last year as the "APBA Media Center" and the fact that I don't have a position since there is no more APBA Offshore plus with all the medical bills coming in, well, no need for the trailer and we kind of need to move on selling it as quickly as possible - which could be good news for someone who wants a great deal....

So I was thinking, maybe one of you might like to buy it, or even if a class wanted to buy it together and make it your portable clubhouse, it has plenty of room for sponsor stickers - great hospitality - a lounge with A/C, leather couches, a satellite dish for TV access, a sink, shower, toilet - and in the mid section, a mechanic's area & desk area that most of you saw me at, at each race - plenty of drawers for stuff!

If you're really energetic, you could make it sort of an "offshore club" and have people join to get credentials, but you'd have pay an organization for the space if you open it up to non paying - non racer fans, but more power to ya!

Anyway, the back wasn't finished out, because, well, you know, but there is a top storage area that could be a bedroom, and the back can transport a car, golf cart, scooters, motorcyles, tents, chairs or cook out items for your parties -

It also has new paint on it and comes with a truck (Rig) with a sleeper cabin. We started out asking 89,900 in Deerfield, dropped it to 79,900 and of course, have about 90,000 in it, but hey, 60,000 will do it.

So, if you want it, can you give Steve a call on his cell phone at 954-270-2628? We can send you pix!

His email is [email protected]

and you can reach me at [email protected]

I'll try to answer you in between chemo's - which are working!!!

Best wishes for a great 2005 to you all!

Michelle May - Schmidt
Old 03-08-2005, 07:18 PM
My EX got the Sleekcraft
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: A Note From Michelle Schmidt

Hi Michelle,

I recently heard about your illnness and wish and pray for your most rapid recovery.

Take care, God Bless

Your fellow Propeller writer (Region 5)

marc bivona
Old 03-08-2005, 07:32 PM
Registered

Michelle, I wish you a speedy recovery. Hopefully, Well see you at some events this year.

Be well and say hi to Steve
Old 03-08-2005, 07:51 PM
Registered

Michelle;
I didn't know. From the bottom of my heart I wish you all the best.

roy...
Old 03-08-2005, 08:19 PM
LOOK AT THE LEAD NOW!!!!!
Platinum Member

Michelle,

This is the first I am hearing of your illness and I apologize for that. Hang in there and keep a positive attitude no matter how big the hurdles get. I know there will be many praying and thinking about you. Best wishes to you and your entire family

DPT
Old 03-08-2005, 08:41 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 35 Likes on 8 Posts

I wish you the best!!!!!
Old 03-08-2005, 09:21 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Michelle, I missed seeing you at the APBA meeting in Atlanta. I'm sorry to here of your illness but you sound in good spirits and will hopefully kick this thing.

My prayers will be with you and I hope to see you at the races this summer. Offshore needs it's #1 cheerleader back.

Ron
Old 03-09-2005, 07:20 AM
Registered

Michelle,
I too wish you a speedy recovery and back to a 100%. Please tell Steve I said hi too, and let us know if we can do anything to help you or Steve.

Ben
Old 03-09-2005, 07:54 AM
Gold Member

Michelle, you will recover quicker because you have a great husband by your side. I had the pleasure of doing buisness with him, Frank and I saw the trailer, if we had a place to keep it we would have baught it back in December. Steve did a great job rigging the trailer for living and working areas. Good luck and god bless you and Steve.

Albert

Last edited by MIAMIBOYZ; 03-09-2005 at 03:55 PM.
Old 03-09-2005, 08:02 AM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Good Morning Michelle! Do you remember me?
Have not seen you in years and I'm sorry I just found out what you're going through. Wish I had use for that trailer, but...
Keep up the good attitude and I will remember you in my prayers.

I'm still local and if you or Steve need me, please don't hesitate to call me.
(954) 895-4633.

Quick Reply: A Note From Michelle Schmidt

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.