Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boat Club Forums > Grand Lake/LOTO/E-Dock
It's official--E Dock, THE place to be!! >

It's official--E Dock, THE place to be!!

Notices

It's official--E Dock, THE place to be!!

Old 11-12-2005, 04:43 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: It's official--E Dock, THE place to be!!

Originally Posted by rastaboatin
Its ok your just mad because you are use to being the only girl with a boat but when you come to loto you will be just another slow boat from the east because Mrs. Morgan will be blowing by you at 130mph and you are going to have to change your whole web page to put your new idol down to" Mrs. Morgan My New Idol From LOTO" and if you are nice she will maybe sign some autographs for you.

did i mention she is from brooklyn.. i think dee is going to stick her shoe in your ass.. even though i tease her she is an original sbrt member.. she will hurt you... with the keyboard, and her shoe... good luck rastapunk, your days are numbered...
Old 11-12-2005, 04:52 PM
45 Lip Ship / 900 Zul's
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Message to all S.B.R.T. members
I just got done meeting with the "DON" (Godfather Zul ) About our situation with E-dock. I was advised by the "DON" to let all S.B.R.T. members know the following.

S.B.R.T. will make them an offer in key west they can not refuse or they will sleep with the lost props. The "DON" has ask for all S.B.R.T. to check in with him before we go to key west next week.

Rick OSG
Old 11-12-2005, 05:00 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ONESICKGLADIATOR
I just got done meeting with the "DON" (Godfather Zul ) About our situation with E-dock. I was advised by the "DON" to let all S.B.R.T. members know the following.

S.B.R.T. will make them an offer in key west they can not refuse or they will sleep with the lost props. The "DON" has ask for all S.B.R.T. to check in with him before we go to key west next week.

Rick OSG
wrong thread
but he needs you to check in with him because he needs to borrow money

No deals will be made you guys made a challenge now live with it the fastest boats wins...you have v-bottoms that is to bad.. loto and e-dock are to much for you..we have to much power for you..all you have is byrdman and if you really think byrdman can realisitcaly take kilokat you are sick..and not only kilokat but the other boats we have in production right now which you will see at the Miami boat show then you are 3x's sick so good luck to you and your boats
Old 11-12-2005, 05:01 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by stecz20
did i mention she is from brooklyn.. i think dee is going to stick her shoe in your ass.. even though i tease her she is an original sbrt member.. she will hurt you... with the keyboard, and her shoe... good luck rastapunk, your days are numbered...
brooklyn
You know what you get when you get 32 brooklyn women in the same room?

A full set of teeth.....
Old 11-12-2005, 05:08 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Rick OSG
Rick,
We are sending agent TSG to ply you with women and whiskey; it was reported after the FLL show that you were on the verge of announcing your openning the east coast branch of "E Dock" !!!
Old 11-12-2005, 06:23 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,373 Likes on 468 Posts

Originally Posted by P Offshore
Rick,
We are sending agent TSG to ply you with women and whiskey; it was reported after the FLL show that you were on the verge of announcing your openning the east coast branch of "E Dock" !!!
Rick,
we will check in, Scotty just called me, he has been banned for a bit for posting the lyrics of a rap song...we will show them our force...

Rasta go back to drinkin the koolaid
Old 11-12-2005, 06:35 PM
Registered

Rick OSG
i think they just called you a p u s s y ... rastahomo, not sure if your gonna wake in the morning after that one... you could choke on your own vomit and go out hendrix style...
Old 11-12-2005, 06:43 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by rastaboatin
wrong thread
but he needs you to check in with him because he needs to borrow money

No deals will be made you guys made a challenge now live with it the fastest boats wins...you have v-bottoms that is to bad.. loto and e-dock are to much for you..we have to much power for you..all you have is byrdman and if you really think byrdman can realisitcaly take kilokat you are sick..and not only kilokat but the other boats we have in production right now which you will see at the Miami boat show then you are 3x's sick so good luck to you and your boats
..How come some of you guys talk smack about Mr. Scott......since when was he a part of this ????...Now why would you possibly need him in your corner.....I am Sure you boys are more than capable on your own...and If I was not mistaken..when we started out....wasn't it just e dock....and we were going to run at loto????Somebody correct me on all this...I do not even know any guys from loto...except sean h.....Good day!
Old 11-12-2005, 06:43 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by stecz20
i think they just called you a p u s s y ... rastahomo, not sure if your gonna wake in the morning after that one... you could choke on your own vomit and go out hendrix style...
Nope OSG has a nice ride but still no chance against the cats..you guys will have fun running each other..let us know how it goes we will be so far ahead we won't get to see it..besides OSG hasn't told you the truth yet..I am sure he is going to wait so it won't hurt so bad
Old 11-12-2005, 06:45 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Byrdman
..How come some of you guys talk smack about Mr. Scott......since when was he a part of this ????...Now why would you possibly need him in your corner.....I am Sure you boys are more than capable on your own...and If I was not mistaken..when we started out....wasn't it just e dock....and we were going to run at loto????Somebody correct me on all this...I do not even know any guys from loto...except sean h.....Good day!
Someone is scarred!!!!!!!!True colors!!!!!See your boy now SBRT Bowing out!!!
BTW:I don't think anyone is talking smack about Mr.Scott but if you are calling out LOTO he is the man of the lake and to be the man you have to beat the man!

Last edited by rastaboatin; 11-12-2005 at 06:52 PM.

Quick Reply: It's official--E Dock, THE place to be!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.