Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boat Club Forums > Grand Lake/LOTO/E-Dock
It's official--E Dock, THE place to be!! >

It's official--E Dock, THE place to be!!

Notices

It's official--E Dock, THE place to be!!

Old 06-28-2005, 03:33 PM
Skater Brother
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: It's official--E Dock the place to be!!

Originally Posted by welladjusted
Looks like someone may need to take a cruiser out to fit all of those who don't have a boat.
Mike can use the Cig far as I'm concern, or ride on the cruiser, the Skater or whatever. Just tell my boss what you want to do Friday night after SHES been drinking and life will be wonderful. Whatever you do Mr. MC don't spend the holiday weekend in the engine room. Lets drink, have fun and try to break my stuff.
Old 06-28-2005, 03:48 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You know it is more fun breaking your stuff. The $$$ kinda takes the fun out of it.
If the motors dyno ok, I plan on having it running Friday night. I have a local guy here who is going to pull the other motor tomorrow and hopefully start putting the 900's in on thursday.

But thanks for the offer, I may have to take you up on it if things don't go as planned.
Have you head anything on "Want Some" like is he going to be finished this week.

Last edited by 44MTI; 06-28-2005 at 03:51 PM.
Old 06-28-2005, 05:55 PM
Skater Brother
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by 42MTI
You know it is more fun breaking your stuff. The $$$ kinda takes the fun out of it.
If the motors dyno ok, I plan on having it running Friday night. I have a local guy here who is going to pull the other motor tomorrow and hopefully start putting the 900's in on thursday.

But thanks for the offer, I may have to take you up on it if things don't go as planned.
Have you head anything on "Want Some" like is he going to be finished this week.
I'm glad your getting some help, I feel a little better now. OU WANTED SOME will be at Grand Lake by Friday. We were just BSing about the other dates. The bottom looks good and OU WANTED SOME will sail again.
Old 06-28-2005, 08:17 PM
A to Z
Platinum Member

tyson, that chit looks bad ass....
Old 06-28-2005, 08:44 PM
Skater Brother
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Bigyellowcat
If GPS speed is accurate, then you guys and nasa are going to have trouble keeping up with me this weekend.

Congratulations, looking forward to seeing your machine. I'm amazed at all the things your capable of doing. Look forward to seeing it run this weekend! I'll do my best to keep up.
Old 06-28-2005, 08:56 PM
Registered

Received 64 Likes on 26 Posts

Oh...... there was supposed to be a decimal point in that number, damm it sure felt faster then 12.92 MPH. well for our first run on the lake and having a few problems it was pretty good. now if I hook up my trim indicators so I can trim the drives, run the boost over 6 lbs and stay in it longer then shangri la to honey creek ramp, maybe I will be able to go faster.
Attached Thumbnails It's official--E Dock, THE place to be!!-yellow-005-medium-.jpg  
Old 06-28-2005, 09:15 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by WARPARTY36
Is that a hint? I will have to check my dad's schedule, but it shouldn't be a problem. My brother and new sister-in-law will be up too, but they can take the Apache if it's not beneath her to not have A/C
Not really a hint, but, if you take the Carver let me know since Kelley can't ride in a go-fast.
Old 06-28-2005, 09:35 PM
Registered

Had a small problem today, blown head gaskets. At least they caught it early though. First motor should go on dyno tomorrow and 2nd one thursday. Keep you fingers crossed

Also a HUGE thank you to all the people who have called and or offered to help, Especially Leon Dereberry, DPM. I may still need it since this is only a temporary fix until I can get the big motors going.
Old 06-28-2005, 09:42 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by un ortho docs
42MTI has a nice cooker, if he hasn't blown it up by using cheap propane...maybe we can use it.
Thats gotta hurt
Old 06-28-2005, 09:45 PM
Registered

That's my boy????????????????

Quick Reply: It's official--E Dock, THE place to be!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.