Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boat Club Forums > Grand Lake/LOTO/E-Dock
Any decent rentals near Ketchum? >

Any decent rentals near Ketchum?

Notices

Any decent rentals near Ketchum?

Old 04-09-2008, 05:44 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any decent rentals near Ketchum?

We were planning to rent a single wide house in Pine Lodge Resort. We talked to Art & June at the boat show and they said they had one coming up for rent and the price was right. We talked at length about us having well behaved non-chewing dogs, and they were ok with it. Well now that it has come open, they say no pets. They also furnished it and want more rent. It kinda sucks! If anybody knows of anything, let me know. Pine Lodge also has RV slips, so we have given some thought to buying a travel trailer to put down there. We'd pretty much only be there on weekends, so the travel trailer would work just fine. Then we could even use it to travel with. Man, what a PITA! Nothing has worked out so far this year with respect to our lake plans! Something has to go right!
Old 04-09-2008, 06:46 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There is an RV park just south of E. 350 RD. East Whiskey Rd and before the 4-Way stop. E. 350 Rd is the blacktop the leads into Hammerhead marina. Kinda nice, the pads are direct waterfront in a protected cove, concrete pads, they also have some weekend type log cabin rentals. I think it's called Waters Edge but am not sure. I'll check the sign when I drive by. They also have a swim dock or two. I have seen people with their dogs down there.
Old 04-09-2008, 07:00 PM
Registered

Wow! I just checked their website. Their monthly rate for a spot to put a camper on is $795.00!! Hell, I could buy a house for that! If you sign a year lease, it goes down to $350.00/month. That is for a parking spot! Thanks for the info, but they seem a bit on the spendy side. their website is:

http://www.watersedgerv.com/

I believe that's the place you're talking about. Thanks for the help, I'll take all the info I can get.
Old 04-09-2008, 07:58 PM
Registered

try to keep the pine deal alive. show them how cute the dogs are. i think you get a free slip there. nice people and a good spot. i am the next cove over and have treats! we can TP mashers new house.
Old 04-09-2008, 08:00 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Holy Chit Batman! Ouch. Omph, POW! What they got on those pads,, gold that you can scrape off and take home?

I had no idea what they charged and now I don't want to know. That place is full to the brim nearly every weekend. Talk about a money machine. I'll look around, in the Chronicle there are usually someplaces for rent in Grand Lake Towne or Anchors End. You might check the Chronicle.

Damn,, this makes me want to build an RV park.
Old 04-09-2008, 08:01 PM
Registered

I think we need to leave flaming bag of crap on masher's stoop every night!

My boat is at Arrowhead North. I'm lucky enough to have the slip next to Masher! We want to get something very close so we don't have far to drive at night. I'm starting to think the travel trailer at pine lodge might be the ticket. I'll be just like cousin Eddie in Vegas Vacation!
Old 04-09-2008, 08:03 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by satisfactionII
Holy Chit Batman! Ouch. Omph, POW! What they got on those pads,, gold that you can scrape off and take home?

I had no idea what they charged and now I don't want to know. That place is full to the brim nearly every weekend. Talk about a money machine. I'll look around, in the Chronicle there are usually someplaces for rent in Grand Lake Towne or Anchors End. You might check the Chronicle.

Damn,, this makes me want to build an RV park.
I couldn't believe it when I saw it either. I was hoping that meant it came with the trailer! I called about a couple of places in Ketchum Cove Resort, and they want $650.00/month for a 2bd 1 bath mobile! Has everybody out there lost their mind? I can buy a house in Ketchum and not pay that much.
Old 04-10-2008, 10:47 AM
Registered

you might try here.
http://www.vrbo.com/vacation-rentals/usa/oklahoma

Fin