Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boat Club Forums > Grand Lake/LOTO/E-Dock
No More E-Dock at C.Y.C. ? >

No More E-Dock at C.Y.C. ?

Notices

No More E-Dock at C.Y.C. ?

Old 11-09-2008, 10:36 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh no, the new Senior Camp Counselor has found out how to keep tabs on the E Dock Crew.

But with free drinks Tom, I bet you can get the whole collection of E Dock shirts from the crew.

Stan
Old 11-09-2008, 11:16 AM
LV
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Spine Tingler
I've known Joe for most of my life and he is a great guy. He taught me how to drive a boat. We will post some great EDOCK pics from the AIR PATROL later. BTW, we ruled the Key West poker run!!!!! Skater and MTI!!! As well as Bell Jet Ranger (X2)!
Lets see them!
Old 11-09-2008, 03:05 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by CYC
Hello All,

This seems to be the place to talk to E-Dockers. So please allow me to set the record straight about some of the gossip that is going around about the new direction of e-dock at CYC on Grand Lake. WE are not trying to break up E-Dock. When I say WE I mean Joe and I. This is Tom and WE like slip renters, especially those who spend lots and pay on time.

Now that I have that straight, I would like to invite all E-dockers for drinks at Hookers on Saturday November 22 at 4:00 P.M. This will be a good time to ask Joe and I all you want about our plans and ideas. We are also looking for your input on how to make CYC a better place. I will get the first round and you guys can get the rest. I have payments to make you know. I look forward to meeting all of you and stopping the Grand lake rumor mill. Please let me know if you can make it.

Thanks Tom

P.S. Do I get a E-Dock t-shirt?
Nice to see you on here Tom, now don't be a stranger. We are all on here daily.
Thanks for coming on here and clearing things up. I have been hearing this one for weeks, but just couldn't believe it as it made no sense to me.
Looking forward to seeing on the 22, schedule permitting.
And yes Scott and Blee got some unbelieveable footage. Thanks to Gatorone for some of the best running ever. This weeked is what PR's are about, running your boats with friends.
Old 11-09-2008, 08:20 PM
Registered

I took the pics on my pilots camera and he will get me a disc this week. Tom, Glad to see you on here. Unfortunately I'll be out of town on the 22nd but I'll take you up on that drink very soon.
Old 11-09-2008, 10:09 PM
Mac
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I cant be there on the 22nd either, gym meet, nice to have visited with you Sat. night Tom
Old 11-10-2008, 10:07 AM
Registered

found this pic of E Dock after a day in Drip..... AYC guys are much more responsible.
Attached Thumbnails No More E-Dock at C.Y.C. ?-katrina-new-orleans-marina-2005.jpg  
Old 11-13-2008, 08:11 AM
Drive to arrive alive!!!
Platinum Member

Received 422 Likes on 133 Posts

Tom good to see you on here Welcome to the chaos and smack talking that we all do everyday

So, how does it feel to manage the fastest dock in the world?
Old 11-16-2008, 09:44 AM
CYC
Registered

Well BUBBA, Now that I own E-dock, I'm just looking forward to see who actually has the the fastest ride. And that's who I want to roll with. That way I can visit all our locations on the lake in less than a 1/2 hour.
Old 11-16-2008, 03:35 PM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by CYC
Well BUBBA, Now that I own E-dock, I'm just looking forward to see who actually has the the fastest ride. And that's who I want to roll with. That way I can visit all our locations on the lake in less than a 1/2 hour.

I'm not the fastest, but I've got a seat for you whenever you're ready to go burn some of that 110 octane fuel you're keeping for me!
Old 11-16-2008, 04:01 PM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by masher44
found this pic of E Dock after a day in Drip..... AYC guys are much more responsible.

Quick Reply: No More E-Dock at C.Y.C. ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.