Fourth of July weekend. >

Fourth of July weekend.

Notices

Fourth of July weekend.

Old 06-29-2009, 06:22 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Fourth of July weekend.

I've managed to set aside a weekend to come up and hang out for once. Just wanted to see who was going to be around and what was going on. Will be up early Saturday and leaving Sunday evening.

Thinking about making an appearance at CYC Saturday night if some familiar faces will be there. Would love to come up and make an a$$ of myself with you guys if possible.

My schedule is limited so I don't want everyone fighting over me. Now is your chance to speak up.

I will be in Drip with Rebarbox on the Cafe at least one day I'm sure. Not sure if he plans to take us there both days.

I also have some first hand info telling me Eyezlee will be showing his ugly head too.

Give me my options boys. (you too Masher)

Buck
Old 06-29-2009, 07:11 PM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Brooooooo!!

Well, you must have perfected your "skills" over the Winter, to get Rebar to take the boat out, OR come down South! I did see him out last weekend however, so he's at least got it de-winterized.

We'll be around! I'd love to get a few drinks with ol Buck & Rebar, so keep us posted on where "The Wig" will be throughout the weekend, lol. If Saturday night is your tentative plan, I'll try to be there for sure. It's been SO damn hot, that I'm not sure what the plan will be for the usual E Dock fireworks cookout. It will probably depend on if we've showered yet......

Whether it's in Drip, Woodard, or CYC, we'll see you this weekend!
Old 06-30-2009, 08:38 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

See you there Buck. I'll be in the little yellow pontoon.

Btw, if you have any extra EDOCK stickers, bring em
Old 06-30-2009, 08:58 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

We will see you out there this weekend. I doubr we will be at CYC Saturday night but I am sure we will be in Drip on Saturday. ell Rebar to give me a shout and let me know where you guys are.
Old 06-30-2009, 09:44 AM
Drive to arrive alive!!!
Platinum Member

Received 421 Likes on 133 Posts

It's about time you show your ugly mug

We'll be having a Cajun feast on the dock Saturday night. Anybody have any requests on the menu?

My Sea Ray will STILL not be ready, so I'll be thumbing rides AGAIN
Old 06-30-2009, 11:08 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We'll be at CYC sat night big daddy. Probably start early evening for the cookout on the dock and then the fire works.
Look forward to seeing you.

Michael
Old 06-30-2009, 11:32 AM
Registered

Fireworks at AYC then drinks at CYC. Sounds like a plan. You bringing my favorite redneck with ya?
Old 06-30-2009, 04:44 PM
Mac
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by WARPARTY36
It's about time you show your ugly mug

We'll be having a Cajun feast on the dock Saturday night. Anybody have any requests on the menu?

My Sea Ray will STILL not be ready, so I'll be thumbing rides AGAIN
Check your text messages on your phone!! Also have Bar B Que being catered in, every body bring something, might need a cooker on the dock, the one I was sending over has problems
Old 06-30-2009, 05:54 PM
Registered

Received 16 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by buck183
I will be in Drip with Rebarbox on the Cafe at least one day I'm sure....

Buck

With myself, Sonya, Paul, Lisa and your wife on the Cafe - we're out of room.

You can follow us on the waverunner to drip, if you like.
Old 06-30-2009, 09:02 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Brandon....I just went over Chad's head (not hard to do considering how short he is) and spoke to Sonya. She knows how to get things done.

Scott...What size and color do you want the stickers? I'll have him cut a sheet or two. Just let me know.

Matt...I shouldn't be too hard to find in Drip. I'll be the tall bald drunk guy with the little pee pee. Hopefully the water is warm so it won't be as bad this year.

Masher...He didn't make the guest list for this trip. Couples weekend. Just sweetie puss and me. I guess I'll have to give you your redneck fix for the weekend. I think there may be a surprise guest from LOTO arriving with me though. Surely we could show him some REAL southern hospitality?

I've got Bub, Delo, and maybe Brandon's cell numbers. I'll be in touch somehow. Just gotta see what my crew has planned and make sure everyone is on the same page. I know one thing, it's been about a year and a half since I've had a good Goose and Bull drunk. Damn you Chad.

Buck

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.