Notices

E-Dock Flight School

Old 12-24-2009, 03:14 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Johnny, you need to hit Tulsa on your way back to Wichita!
Old 12-24-2009, 08:18 PM
Skater Brother
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Bigyellowcat
how many of those posters did jay send?
Tyson!! Sorry I missed your post!! He just sent a lot of this and thats . Only a few posters and some pics and some things that people can order if they want to. I can bring some things for you that I've be meaning to give you anyway. I'm going to Tulsa Saturday night. If you get there give me a call. I'm staying at the Ambassador.
Old 12-25-2009, 10:47 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by FREEDOM US1
Tyson!! Sorry I missed your post!! He just sent a lot of this and thats . Only a few posters and some pics and some things that people can order if they want to. I can bring some things for you that I've be meaning to give you anyway. I'm going to Tulsa Saturday night. If you get there give me a call. I'm staying at the Ambassador.
What's up big daddy. Just wondering if your still going to try and make it down with the weather and all.
Merry Xmas
Michael
Old 12-25-2009, 03:06 PM
Skater Brother
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by 44MTI
What's up big daddy. Just wondering if your still going to try and make it down with the weather and all.
Merry Xmas
Michael
Merry Christmas Mike and family!! Yes I will be there for sure!! I'll drive the 4X4 350 if I have to, How are the roads in Tulsa? Can't be that bad are they? I'll drink some red bull and bash my way through the snow drifts!!! Sounds like fun!!! Aeron and I have been out drifting around corners today!!
Old 12-25-2009, 04:47 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by FREEDOM US1
Merry Christmas Mike and family!! Yes I will be there for sure!! I'll drive the 4X4 350 if I have to, How are the roads in Tulsa? Can't be that bad are they? I'll drink some red bull and bash my way through the snow drifts!!! Sounds like fun!!! Aeron and I have been out drifting around corners today!!
Roads are pretty bad, but passable. Come on down, we'll make it. Is there a plan as to where and when everyone is going.
Looking forward to it.
Michael
Old 12-25-2009, 05:09 PM
Skater Brother
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by 44MTI
Roads are pretty bad, but passable. Come on down, we'll make it. Is there a plan as to where and when everyone is going.
Looking forward to it.
Michael
Great!! Look forward to seeing you. Scotty seems to be the man with the plan! It seems to be getting bigger and bigger. I
will have a big room at the Ambasador. That might be a good place to meet and look at everything and have drinks before we go out. I think dinner is at 8 and for those that can hang we will go out somewhere. I will probably check in around 4 or 5. Drinks in the room might work at 6:30 or 7 . I don't know what everybody drinks so BYOB if you want.
Old 12-25-2009, 06:20 PM
Registered

Just sent out a text to see who was in. Also, if you want we can meet at the house instead of us invading your room. I'm EASY. The girls have offered to serve up chocolate peppermint martinis and I happen to have a LITTLE extra Goose. Just let me know!
Old 12-25-2009, 06:25 PM
Skater Brother
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Spine Tingler
Just sent out a text to see who was in. Also, if you want we can meet at the house instead of us invading your room. I'm EASY. The girls have offered to serve up chocolate peppermint martinis and I happen to have a LITTLE extra Goose. Just let me know!
Cool!! That sounds GREAT!!! Just let me know what time to be at your house. Done deal!! Looking forward to it!!!
Old 12-25-2009, 06:31 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!
Old 12-25-2009, 06:33 PM
Skater Brother
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Sea-Dated
Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.