Grand Haven/West Michigan area? >

Grand Haven/West Michigan area?

Notices

Grand Haven/West Michigan area?

Old 06-28-2007, 03:17 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Todd Hartigh
The real question is did you buy the second boat?

I will pick it up!!
i emailed him today about it and i have not heard for him. i also emailed a couple days ago as well. BTW if you went to pick it i bet i would no see if for a week because you would be out running it thru it's paces "making sure it is good to go for me":
Old 06-28-2007, 03:53 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Todd - I'll be out Sat, Meat Head said he will be out too. I think we should run to dockers after noon, than hit hanky later like last week. But run back with you instead of ten miles ahead of you. Jay was going to take some running picks.
Old 06-29-2007, 06:27 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

i'll be out late saturday and i'm sure sunday. burnin fuel and crushing waves. but i will be after 3 or 4p i'm sure.i will be out on the lake. hanky is to far to idle. give me a wave.
todd

Last edited by baronmarine; 06-29-2007 at 07:01 AM.
Old 06-29-2007, 06:29 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

I saw boat Baronmarine and the Purple Haze Saber, as well as the "Color me Gone" Skater last weekend out of Grand Haven. Had a great time on my first visit...loved that ramp vs South Haven. We ran up to Muskegon Sat and down to Port Sheldon Sun just sightseeing...man Michigan is beautiful.

We'll be up in Muskegon on July 4th, staying at Hartshorn Marina thru July 6. Will be seeing the Wailers at the Fest, that should be cool.

Anybody know what ramp I should use (and leave the rig)...I believe Hartshorn has one...gotta call and see.

mike
Old 06-29-2007, 08:16 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by sommerfliesby
I saw boat Baronmarine and the Purple Haze Saber, as well as the "Color me Gone" Skater last weekend out of Grand Haven. Had a great time on my first visit...loved that ramp vs South Haven. We ran up to Muskegon Sat and down to Port Sheldon Sun just sightseeing...man Michigan is beautiful.

We'll be up in Muskegon on July 4th, staying at Hartshorn Marina thru July 6. Will be seeing the Wailers at the Fest, that should be cool.

Anybody know what ramp I should use (and leave the rig)...I believe Hartshorn has one...gotta call and see.

mike
mike when is the show/concert ??? i won't be out on wednesday the 4th. pool party at the house. but maybe i'll drive the hotrod out thursday after work.
todd
Old 06-29-2007, 05:45 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Concert is on Wednesday night the 4th. I believe there's shows every night...looks like you can anchor out and hear them, so that's probably what we'll be doing on Thursday if you are out.
Old 07-02-2007, 01:22 PM
Registered

I was in GH Saturday afternoon. Had to take a break from working on that damn Pinks car.

I will be out there with the family and god knows who else on the 4th. See you guys then!
Old 07-02-2007, 10:52 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post
Default 185 powerplay.

Hey anybody have one of those power engine hatch lifts, the motorized ram that opens the sundeck laying around. The one on my 86' Powerplay 185 XLT took a dump on me. Also looking for a new dash or suggestions for replacing the original. Live in Zeeland.
Thanks guys.
Nick L.
Old 07-13-2007, 01:57 PM
Diamond Member #001
Charter Member

We'll be stopping by the area (from Maryland) from August 4th through 12th. The first few days we'll be down near South Haven/New Buffalo, working our way north for a family reunion that starts on the evening of the 9th near Grand Haven. Look for a silver 38 Formula, "Me, Too!".
Old 07-14-2007, 08:34 AM
Registered

To bad your not starting in grand haven first. The coast guard festival ends on aug. 5th. Tons of boats around and the streets downtown on the water are closed from july 27th through aug. 5th with a carnival.

Sat. the 4th is the best day of the festival. About 500+ boats tie in hanky pank cove for a party. Then in the evening everyone heads out to the channel for round two. At around 8:30pm the coast guard does a simulated rescue with the chopper and follows it up with a 1 hr fireworks display.

Although if your not into heavy boat traffic stay away, the channel gets very congested on sat., especially after the fireworks.

Link:
http://www.ghcgfest.org/index.php

Last edited by Todd Hartigh; 07-14-2007 at 08:37 AM.

Quick Reply: Grand Haven/West Michigan area?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.