3rd Annual Lake St.Clair Run June 19th-22nd 2008

Notices

3rd Annual Lake St.Clair Run June 19th-22nd 2008

Old 03-04-2008, 12:08 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 3rd Annual Lake St.Clair Run June 2008

Event Dinner:
St.Clair Inn Banquet Hall which will include buffet dinner as well as cashbar then afterwards there is live entertainment in the lounge as well as a full bar which is open til 2am.

As in years passed we will meet up at the marina on Thursday MEET AND GREET then Friday morning at 8:30am we'll leave the docks and head to Gull IslandJobbienooner spend the day there enjoying the hardware,scenery and great friends. Then come back to the marina around 7:30pm and head over to the St.Clair Inn for dinner/awards/entertainment for those that still have the energy to dance and party. Saturday will be a fun run day where as we plan this event we'll decide what everyone would like to do...Last year we split and some went to Muscamoot Bay to party somemore and the rest of us headed up to Port Huron and floated around relaxing then went to Rumrunners and had lunch then headed back to Gull Island to raftup for the rest of the day when we got back headed over to the sportsbar for dinner and entertainment bowling.

I'm open to suggestions and you can voice your ideas only solid thing set in stone is Jobbienooner as every year this is what everyone wants to do. I've almost got the dates confirmed for the weekend as soon as I do I'll let everyone know via email so they can start planning they're vacation time to make it.

Any questions email me at [email protected]
I'll get you whatever info you need to attend this event....

Here's a site that gives a little info on the city where the event is being held...

www.jobbienooner.com

http://www.city-data.com/city/St.-Clair-Michigan.html

http://www.infomi.com/city/saintclair/

Here's a site of aerial photos of places around the Great Lakes and St.Clair, MI if your interested in seeing whats around to see.

http://www.aerialpics.com/H/greatlakesshoreline.html

Another thing I ENCOURAGE is if you plan to go onto the island to see whats going on up there. Bring old tennis shoes to wear up there. There is anchors as you walk in and glass on the island and don't want to see anyone have to go to the hospital injured...

Last edited by Nightlife1970; 03-04-2008 at 01:29 PM. Reason: wrong date
Old 03-07-2008, 12:12 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

THe Event Will Be Held June 26th - 29th

Due to a battle betweent the organizers of Jobbienooner and the people who run the jobbienooner website, the date was changed. for more information on this run check out the website.

http://lakestclairrun.com/smf/