dockage around Cleveland stadium >

dockage around Cleveland stadium

Notices

dockage around Cleveland stadium

Old 03-05-2008, 08:27 AM
Registered

Received 112 Likes on 82 Posts
Default dockage around Cleveland stadium

Does anyone know about dockage around the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Cleveland Browns Stadium? Can you dock in that area right there by those two? Is it first come first serve or can you reserve it? How much?
Old 03-07-2008, 09:27 AM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 10 Posts

Wasn't going to answer this - since I was pretty sure someone else would be able to provide a better/more accurate answer...but since no one jumped in yet I'll offer this...

If your talking about North Coast Harbor, by the Rock n' Roll Hall of Fame & the Stadium, I'm not sure you can even tie up there for more than short term...if at all. Tried finding some information for you on the Port Authority and City sites, but had no luck.

The closest I know for sure would actually be just to the west, either on the river in the Flats, at one of the River Marinas, or even at Whisky Island Marina. That puts you a good walk from the Stadium - not counting the fact that you've got to get back across the river. I guess that's why they have taxis.

You question is a very good one, though--I would certainly think there would be some access in the area you're talking about, but I'm just not sure. Hopefully someone who spends more time up there will chime in with more exact info. Good Luck.
Old 03-07-2008, 01:41 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There are no docks at the Rock Hall or around it.
There is the inside breakwall in the harbor behind the Science museum(its next to the Rock Hall) that I know people for the football games will tie up to and raft off.
I rarely see people tied up in there other times of the year. Not sure if its actually legal to be tied up in there.

There is a public marina at E.55 st.(It might be called E.55th st. marina) about a mile or 2 away to the east. They might have transient docking. There are a couple more in that area but they are private marinas.
If you go to the west, just west of the Cuyahoga river about a mile from the hall . There is Whiskey island Marina that you might be able to get temporary dockage at. Or you can try Edgewater Marina just past that.
Old 03-07-2008, 01:52 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lakeside Marina is also another place for reservations.

People raft off during the games, I see a boat down there in the summer here and there, but I personally wouldn't leave my boat there and wonder away from it unless I was at a game.
Old 03-07-2008, 06:11 PM
Registered

We are going to the Kenny Chesney concert May 24, just trying to find somewhere close, that area would be nice though
Old 03-07-2008, 06:33 PM
Registered

Yes, there will be boats rafted off and partying right at the inner harbor behind the rock hall . It is a very short walk to the stadium from there , and nobody should bother the boats rafted up while you are in the concert . I know some of the boats headed over to Lakeside Yacht Club after the show. We had a group there from Olde River YC last year.
Old 03-07-2008, 11:31 PM
Registered

For something like a concert there will be plenty of boats in the harbor area. You can spend the night there...we have during the Browns games. If you want a place with bathrooms and food, you will need to go to a marina. Check out Lakeside....they are right around the corner from the Rock Hall.
Old 03-11-2008, 06:31 AM
Registered

Is Lakeside with in walking distance of the stadium? Any one else going to the concert?
Old 03-11-2008, 09:39 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by bigboat28
Is Lakeside with in walking distance of the stadium? Any one else going to the concert?
Not really . There will be a bunch of us down there .... bring the boat and raft off and party with us .
Old 03-11-2008, 10:12 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by bigboat28
No, none of the marinas are within walking distance. You will need to make taxi arrangements if you decide to stay at a marina.

Jer you guys doing the Chesney concert again?

Quick Reply: dockage around Cleveland stadium

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.