Notices

Who's splashed?

Old 05-12-2008, 05:54 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who's splashed?

I'm still about 3 or so weeks out until my boat is ready for the summer! Who's already splashed?
Old 05-12-2008, 06:21 PM
Registered

We have been in for a week.... weather is not cooperating yet.
Old 05-12-2008, 06:22 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Splashed the NT both this past Th. pm & Sat. pm! A little cool in northern MI but oh so much fun!!!! Buddy JB put a couple vids of us on TH. in the Boyne Thunder thread in th GD forum! YEEEEEHAAAAWWW!!! Game On!!! Wrink
Old 05-12-2008, 07:45 PM

Here is Wrinks 1st day out this year.
If you can read the speedo we were cruising at 90. That is scary with Tracy at the helm

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oikscCxnkjM&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oikscCxnkjM&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited by JB4Boyne; 05-12-2008 at 07:53 PM.
Old 05-13-2008, 06:41 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Should be in this Friday at Hammond. I was gonna launch last weekend, but after spending 9 hours polishing and prepping...I was reluctant to toss it out in the elements...even with a full mooring cover!
Old 05-13-2008, 07:58 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by sommerfliesby
Should be in this Friday at Hammond. I was gonna launch last weekend, but after spending 9 hours polishing and prepping...I was reluctant to toss it out in the elements...even with a full mooring cover!
Wuzzzzzzzzz!!!!
Old 05-13-2008, 12:13 PM
Registered

not us, we have two boats sitting in our driveway. We thought the ski boat was going in on Saturday but something to do with the transmission and a hose froze over the winter, so among the long list of spring projects Ian now has something else to fix. The big boat had to be picked up from it's winter home home in Bad Axe on Sunday, so now I have to park behind the boats in the driveway, good thing we live in Watertucky, instead of complaining the neighbors out here think it's cool

Last edited by Ms PatriYacht; 05-13-2008 at 12:15 PM.
Old 05-13-2008, 01:33 PM
Registered

two weekends ago...

took the 357 (formula) from racine (home port) to milwaukee and back last night....

didn't see another boat on the big lake, it was beautiful!!
Old 05-13-2008, 01:38 PM
Registered

Received 27 Likes on 16 Posts

we have been boating since the first weekend in may. although it sits in the driveway beside the cottage durring the week.
Old 05-13-2008, 01:41 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Ms PatriYacht
not us, we have two boats sitting in our driveway. We thought the ski boat was going in on Saturday but something to do with the transmission and a hose froze over the winter, so among the long list of spring projects Ian now has something else to fix. The big boat had to be picked up from it's winter home home in Bad Axe on Sunday, so now I have to park behind the boats in the driveway, good thing we live in Watertucky, instead of complaining the neighbors out here think it's cool
***** ***** *****!!!!!

Quick Reply: Who's splashed?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.