Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boating by Region > Great Lakes and Canada
New owners of Terrace Point Marina, Raffertys and Shoreline Inn in Muskegon! >

New owners of Terrace Point Marina, Raffertys and Shoreline Inn in Muskegon!

Notices

New owners of Terrace Point Marina, Raffertys and Shoreline Inn in Muskegon!

Old 06-11-2009, 10:44 AM
never trade luck for skil
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New owners of Terrace Point Marina, Raffertys and Shoreline Inn in Muskegon!

Hey Guys,

We have recently purchased Terrace Point Marina, Raffertys and Shoreline Inn Hotel that has 140 rooms with amazing views located on Muskegon Lake in downtown Muskegon, MI with direct access to Lake Michigan. The marina has all floating docks with 35', 40' and 50' docks. We just dumped a bunch of money into it having the pool and bathrooms redone and new dock boxes and lighting. I am happy to be the general manager of this one as well as at the Wharf Marina in Grand Haven, MI. Muskegon is coming around and there's alot going on downtown so if you're ever interested in coming in for a couple nights and need a transient please let me know I will take care of you! I can also throw in some discounted rooms rates as well. We are waiting for the liquor license to transfer at the restaurant so that will hopefully be open first of August with possibly a new name, face and management. Slips are located directly in front of the restaurant so it will be nice to sit on the deck overlooking the lake and your boat!! Again please call me if you ever want to stop by and if you're also ever interested in a weekend in Grand Haven I can take care of you at the Wharf which is right downtown!

Hope to see some of you this summer,

CJ Fischer
616-502-6888
www.wharfmarina.com

http://www.muskegon.org/