388 Ride, Thanks Lou

Notices

388 Ride, Thanks Lou

Old 06-26-2007, 06:42 PM
mjm
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 388 Ride, Thanks Lou

I finally had a chance to go for a ride in a 338 this morning. WOW! What a great boat, I’m sold on Hustler boats now. This particular boat was a 1998, with dual 800’s, named G-Force. And G-Force was what I felt, on a pristine lake Ontario early this morning. Hustler make’s a very robust boat, and I’m looking forward to owning my own 388 in the near future, alone with that, becoming one of the elite few Hustler owners like L Marth, who was nice enough to welcome me aboard his 388.
Old 06-26-2007, 11:46 PM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Lou is a good guy and has one of the few with Speedmasters.

I Wish he would come back to the site,I miss my buddy.

So mjm when ya going to get one

rob

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Old 06-27-2007, 11:48 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

nice boats.. some good buys on them..
Old 06-27-2007, 07:27 PM
mjm
Registered

Tough to say strip poker 388. I plan on relocating south of NY as soon as that happens I’ll be looking very hard for a 388.Depending on my financial situation possibly October 2008… I’m accepting donations for my 388 endeavors if interested please contact me
Old 06-28-2007, 06:07 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

OK, Rob, you flushed this lurker out! How ya been? Were those new drives worth the wait? Lou
Old 06-28-2007, 11:28 PM
Rob
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Lmarth
OK, Rob, you flushed this lurker out! How ya been? Were those new drives worth the wait? Lou
Whats up Lou? I miss ya buddy.Did ya take mjm out for some fun and alittle speed
Yea the drives still have bugs but there working. trying to enjoy the summer now,headed down to orange beach next week for the 4th, I did bump it up to 102.1mph,The new foots didnt help or hurt, trying to get up with BBlade to do some labbing , he;s real hard to get ahold of!! I still dont think theres anything left, but I am really not trying anything new,

Lou hows the boat running?

Rob

Last edited by Strip Poker 388; 06-28-2007 at 11:33 PM.
Old 06-29-2007, 09:31 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Rob-The boat's been a real yawner lately. Most of my 'challenges' have been with the cars and stuff at home. Judy and I are fine. Matthew's (mjm) a good kid. He'll be just fine once he buys a 'real' boat,like a Hustler. We behaved ourselves out on the Lake. We just made a little noise and burned some high test. I just wanted to give him a taste of what's out there,boat-wise.If those drives hold together for you,it'll be an improvement from what you've been through before. Sounds like rmbuilder's been keeping a low profile too. Enjoy Orange Beach! Lou
Old 06-29-2007, 01:06 PM
Rob
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Lmarth
Rob-The boat's been a real yawner lately. Most of my 'challenges' have been with the cars and stuff at home. Judy and I are fine. Matthew's (mjm) a good kid. He'll be just fine once he buys a 'real' boat,like a Hustler. We behaved ourselves out on the Lake. We just made a little noise and burned some high test. I just wanted to give him a taste of what's out there,boat-wise.If those drives hold together for you,it'll be an improvement from what you've been through before. Sounds like rmbuilder's been keeping a low profile too. Enjoy Orange Beach! Lou
I talked to Bob this week, he's just looking ,he's like some of the rest tired of the bs and misinfo here.Its still fun for me though,just not as much time being summer and all