Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Hustler
09 39ft rocket reviews????? >

09 39ft rocket reviews?????

Notices

09 39ft rocket reviews?????

Old 03-13-2012, 08:53 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That messsage is for ROLF PAPKE, not sure who u are. And I am far from mistaken. Anyone who does not beleive me, like I said contact the OCEAN COUNTY PROSECUTORS office, BRICK POLICE and BRICK DETECTIVE BUROUGH!!! Like me, they hav all docs from contracts and bank checks showing that I was one hundred percent robbed of 25k and ROLF PAPKE will soon be delt with by the law. Those are one hundred percent facts!!!

These messages are intended for ROLF PAPKE and the PROROC that I had a contract with and paid 25k in bank checks for a boat and trailer they do not even own!!!! Those my friend are facts.

Do ur research a bit further and u will quickly see that I am also not the only case that he has going on right now. There are several others. He is a crook and lives and eats off of other hard working peoples money. I do not have alot of money and trust me that money did not come easy, and he took it from me and my family.

The 1997 IMP VIPER 31 ft boat that is even still on ROLF PAPKES wedsite is the boat he does not even own, and sold it to me without the title.

Feel free to contact me anyone and I willl Glady send you the contracts, copys of bank checks with the vin number on them, the copys of the bank checks after he deposited them into his ocean first account, text messages for months with every excuse on where the title is,, I will Glady show u everything before u decide to do business with scumbags. Or lime I said before, all the above legal law athurtites can show u as well.

Again, thiz message is only intended for the CROOK ROLF PAPKE and the PROROC that I paid for a stolen boat!!!!
Old 03-13-2012, 09:27 AM
Registered
Commercial Member
Commercial Member

The vessel you refer to is not a stolen boat, brokerage is a very popular thing.. And clearly when you pay for a vessel in full, it then becomes yours..
Please be advised that within a very short period in time, you will become familiar with who I am. And if you have a case at all within the confines of brick Township, then remember everything you post will become part and parcel....along with all of your other ads for the sale of the IMP....clearly denoting that you still owe dealer money....
When you are ready to talk....give me a call....I am a very fair and decent business woman....but contracts are for all parties involved...protection and security in totality...you can modify your thoughts based upon the day but you can not manipulate the law...
Old 03-13-2012, 10:15 AM
Registered

Default all that comes out of your mouth is bs, i hav facts!!!

why would i pay the 10k balance when you do not even hav the title????? i hav proof in messages left to ROLF PAPKE that i had the money, but he needs to provide a title, which you all no you can not. why would the original owner giv you the title to giv to me when they hav not received a dime!!!! you ROBBED me and the original owner, which is TONY from ARROW MARINE, my boat that u sold me is titled to his wife!!! everything i say i hav black and white proof of, all u hav to do is contact me, or the authorites, which hav every single piece of evidence as well. that fact remains you sold me a boat in which you do not even own!!!! and you and i both no you will never see that title, i hav sat down with the marine police, dmv directors, local police, prosecutors, detectives, and they all no for a fact that your crooks, and will be getting yours shortly. they also no i have the 10k in cash as i always hav, you are the ones who do not hav the title, who in there rite mind would complete a payment when it is obvious they are getting robbed. money is not the issue, but it seems to be for your company, as you need to steel others hard earned money to provide for yourselfs. giv me the title, or the 25k back, and hope the STATE will back off!!!! dont beleive me, contact the prosecutors office you CROOKS!!!!
Old 03-14-2012, 01:03 AM
Registered

Received 40 Likes on 16 Posts

While I don't want to see anyone taken for any amount of money(and I don't know if that is the case here), this isn't the place for it. If you feel you were wronged and feel the need to post it, please put it in the Beware section. That is what it's for.
This is/was a pretty imformative thread about a particular HUSTLER. It should stay that way.
Eddie
Old 03-14-2012, 02:49 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Young Performance
While I don't want to see anyone taken for any amount of money(and I don't know if that is the case here), this isn't the place for it. If you feel you were wronged and feel the need to post it, please put it in the Beware section. That is what it's for.
This is/was a pretty imformative thread about a particular HUSTLER. It should stay that way.
Eddie
Thanks Eddie for that statement.
Old 03-14-2012, 10:38 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts

Thank you Eddie for that statement.

-Paul
Old 03-16-2012, 11:40 AM
Registered

Received 40 Likes on 16 Posts

No problem guys. I call them as I see them. There are always 3 sides to a story. This just isn't the thread for all of the back and forth to play out.
Eddie
Old 03-21-2012, 11:44 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Perfect Storm
Congrats on your new boat! I do some boating with Chris who bought your previous Hustler "Mean Streak"... it still looks mint! Here's a few pics of your new Hustler that I snapped in Miami last weekend...

Shooting for the first week in April to run the Rockit, we will have some numbers to post very soon.
Old 04-09-2012, 06:48 AM
Registered

Has she gotten wet yet?
Old 04-09-2012, 08:02 PM
Registered

Cumberland has been warmer than normal, did you get a chance to test that beautiful boat yet?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.