Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice.
Old 05-11-2013, 10:22 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mjdupuy
Platform and drives
I just seen this post, you got it looking good brother! That thing will throw some water in the air and sit you back in the seat. That's so cool to see both of those boats and y'all enjoying them so much, very cool! I hope that we can all get together at a poker run somewhere and all run together. I would love to get a picture of that, be a lot of color in that Polaroid.
We will be at Lake Cumberland Thunder Run in June and Tennessee Power Boat Run in July here in Nashville.
Old 05-27-2013, 04:52 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Originally Posted by mean streak
I just seen this post, you got it looking good brother! That thing will throw some water in the air and sit you back in the seat. That's so cool to see both of those boats and y'all enjoying them so much, very cool! I hope that we can all get together at a poker run somewhere and all run together. I would love to get a picture of that, be a lot of color in that Polaroid.
We will be at Lake Cumberland Thunder Run in June and Tennessee Power Boat Run in July here in Nashville.
I spent alot of time on the recieving end of that water pistol! :-)
Old 05-27-2013, 11:10 PM
Registered

Received 281 Likes on 100 Posts

Looks great! Love the Boat, Drives, and engines! What a package!
Old 05-30-2013, 04:29 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

Sweet boat, AWESOME Set-up, can't wait to see the #'s after she runs this weekend.
Old 05-30-2013, 07:20 PM
Registered

who did your swim platform and are you happy with it?
Old 05-30-2013, 10:25 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Thanks for the compliments guys. It's been a long process to get it to this point but it was well worth it. So far I've only ran it up to 105, and that was with 7 people in the boat. Been trying some different props and so far it seems to like a lower rake than what I started with. The boat actually ran really good up to 105 then started to feel a little squirley so we backed it down. With my first set of props at 90+ it started to get loose so I think we're going in the right direction. At 105 we were turning just under 5000. Had plenty of stick left so I'm pretty excited about what the end numbers can be. The best thing about this setup is how hard the boat will accelerate! When cruising around 65 you lay in the throttles and before you can blink your hitting 90. Needless to say I couldn't be happier. The swim platform was made by nick at alum metal fab. They did a great job, especially building it with me just giving him measurements over the phone. Would highly recommend them.
Old 05-31-2013, 08:08 PM
Registered

Thanks for the compliments guys. It's been a long process to get it to this point but it was well worth it. So far I've only ran it up to 105, and that was with 7 people in the boat. Been trying some different props and so far it seems to like a lower rake than what I started with. The boat actually ran really good up to 105 then started to feel a little squirley so we backed it down. With my first set of props at 90+ it started to get loose so I think we're going in the right direction. At 105 we were turning just under 5000. Had plenty of stick left so I'm pretty excited about what the end numbers can be. The best thing about this setup is how hard the boat will accelerate! When cruising around 65 you lay in the throttles and before you can blink your hitting 90. Needless to say I couldn't be happier. The swim platform was made by nick at alum metal fab. They did a great job, especially building it with me just giving him measurements over the phone. Would highly recommend them.
Good to know. That is who I have been talking to about one.
Old 06-03-2013, 10:23 PM
Registered

That's awesome brother, we would run 93 mph at 4000 rpm and 103 at 4600 rpm with 950s in it (young performance) and run the taps at negative one. Seems like the boat has so much lift that the taps at neutral was above the water and wasn't helping stabilize the boat. Are you planning on coming this direction for any poker runs?
Old 06-03-2013, 10:26 PM
Registered

Sure hope we can hook up this summer and get a picture running together, that will be cool!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.