joined team hustler

Old 11-05-2015, 07:56 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 204 Likes on 132 Posts

how did ya get that last pic?

I don't see a selfie stick....

Originally Posted by 315duramax

snapped a few pics yesterday. weather was BEAUTIFUL. YES tickfaw will be a blast!!
Old 11-05-2015, 09:06 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 315duramax
which is why we did not go to key west. and why im going to run 150 gallons through it tomorrow in the 1000 islands LOL sucks the leaves are all blown down up there. would have been beautiful.

kelly, the other guys going out ended up bailing so me and a buddy are taking the boat to cape vincent and running up to abay. maybe over to kingston for lunch! will post pics!
More seat time than just 150 gallons of gas. My straight bottom surface drive(kaama) boat was real fun at first :/ Be very careful with the kplanes when crusing fast. If you drop one side to fast it will damn near spin the boat out or want to make a 90 degree turn.
Old 11-05-2015, 09:09 PM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts

GoPro most likely
Old 11-06-2015, 01:26 PM
Registered

Received 253 Likes on 83 Posts

show time, ya driving this boat was a total different experiance. i have talked to rick at aqua mania and in the spring he is going to give me some real lessons for driving this boat because he has seat time on my exact boat. even just turning between islands in the channels at 50 was so different. you can totally tell you have nothing in the water behind you. trying to turn around in the channel was weird too... fell off of plane a few times, and one time it hooked pretty hard only doing about 45 turning easy... certainly going to have a learning curve! but boy going straight on flat water is fun! LOL