Boat Re-Finance question >

Boat Re-Finance question

Notices

Boat Re-Finance question

Old 03-08-2007, 01:34 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Boat Re-Finance question

Looking into getting out of debt. I am wondering if I refinance my boat at a lower interest rate than I got now, is it possible to finance a little extra to pay off a seperate Credit Card. Tired of getting raped by them. I need to get the current loan amount and interest rate that I have so I can compare dollar amounts. But if anyone can help me answer this question, I appreciate it.
Old 03-08-2007, 01:52 PM
Registered

Typically banks like to refinance only the outstanding balance and would consider any additional funds a "cash out" refinance. Depending on how much you owe, the book value of your boat and the strength of your application, it may be possible though. Let me know if I can help. Thanks.
Old 03-08-2007, 04:24 PM
Registered

At the very least, even if I just refinance whats owed on the boat, it will help. I will let you know.
Old 03-09-2007, 08:41 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

home equity loan or a refi on current mortgage

Freedom Mortgage
Bernie
732-539-5882
Old 03-09-2007, 02:58 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Yeah, why take equity out of the boat..it just continually depreciates in value...

I'd go the home equity route if I had too...and probably has better rates..
Old 03-09-2007, 04:56 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

If you want, I can take a look into some options for you, & see if I can make sense of a cash out refi & save you some serious cash each month, maybe we could payoff, or even pay down the balance on the boat, and payoff the credit card debt...I have a lot of different programs that work well in this situation and have helped a lot of people get a better deal and end up with better rates & terms...my 30 yr fixed rates are @ 6% right now, and I have other options as well like 25 yrs, and pay option arms, etc...let me know if you are interested.
you can email me off the site at [email protected] & I will go over details. ok? or call me (732) 539-5882 ---costs you nothing, & I'll even go over your credit rpt with you free.

Bernie
Old 03-10-2007, 03:27 AM
Registered

I would love to go with a Home Refinance loan but there is one problem. Dont own my own home yet. lol. Its the downside to staying at the marina for free. I was hoping to end up with my Grandmother's house after she passed so I could do a consolodation laon in conjuction with the mortgage to pay off the other family members who would have inherited the house but my one aunt decided she wanted to keep it.

Thanks for all the help guys. Youve answered my question. Looks like the best bet will be to possibly get a personal loan at a lower rate from my bank or credit union. The boat refinance will have to be separate. Once I get my current loan amount on that I might be contacting a couple people to look into a lower rate if I qualify.

Thanks again.