Notices

Free Credit Check?

Old 02-21-2008, 10:14 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Stu
Thank you! Just went to the site and got all three of my reports. I'm MUCH better off than I thought I was. Kinda sobering that my twenties were more than eight years ago, so all of my laziness has fallen off of the reports. BTW, this is really the only way to go. I checked into some of the "credit repair" outfits online and most of them have many complaints against them, some even made the credit files worse.
My wife is a Mortgage Originator, & she has folks come in all the time with troubled credit, they ask how they can "correct" it. She tells them to STAY AWAY from any of the "repair" programs. They are a scam, & there isn't anything that they do (legally) that the individual can't do themselves. It does take time, & follow up on everything, but it can be done, & it does take time, not something that can happen overnite.....Good luck....
Old 02-21-2008, 01:51 PM
No Comment
VIP Member

Location: This post copyright, Packinair Inc. All rights reserved.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

www.creditkarma.com will give you a FREE daily credit score. no CC# needed