Notices

New Coast Financial

Old 08-29-2008, 09:22 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Loan Ranger
five cent,
GE said they sent your satisfied title to Titling Services of Florida on 8/2 (we paid them off on 6/27). TSF said they never received it so per a conversation with GE this morning, they are sending a duplicate satisfaction out to TSF within the next three days. They are sending the tracking number to us and Kelly in my office will follow up with you when she gets it. Please let me know if you need any additional information. Thanks.
Kyle

Sounds good. You know where I am in trying to sell and that I am awaiting this. Keep me in the loop on any movement.

Thanks.
Old 09-30-2008, 10:45 AM
Registered

Kyle - I sent you an email with reagrds to the outstanding registration last night. Give me a call or shoot me a note back. Still looking to complete all this...

Mike
Old 09-30-2008, 04:21 PM
Registered

Mike,
Good talking with you. I will follow up with you again tomorrow.
Thanks,
Kyle
Old 11-11-2008, 06:27 PM
Registered

Kyle - Thanks to your team for staying on top of my file and getting the deal worked all the way through. I received my NC registration after much anticipation this past weekend. Speaks volumes about your company.

Between GEMB, Key and both states of OH and NC we have been through a lot in getting all the needed things complete for me to register in NC and refinance with Key.

Mike
Old 11-12-2008, 09:03 AM
Registered

Thanks Mike. Let me know if you need anything else.
Old 11-13-2008, 03:59 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Thanks Mike. Let me know if you need anything else.
Kyle,
Nice meeting you and your wife in KW at the party.... My buddy from HMY really enjoyed talking to you as well, your wife is a trip!!!!

Talk to you soon, Pat
Old 11-13-2008, 05:04 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

The buyer of my last boat used them and it didn't go to smoothly. I understand things happen but it was a big headache for the both of us. Its over with now and they were very apologetic for the mishap.
Old 11-20-2008, 03:23 PM
Registered

Talking new coast

I used them on my last deal and I would use them again in a heartbeat.Whats the rate at now???

Brian
Old 11-21-2008, 08:22 AM
Registered

Thanks Brian.

Rates are currently as low as 6.87% for non-performance boats and mid to upper 7's for performance boats. Lenders are currently looking for credit scores of 680 or higher, veribiable income and 20% down payment. Things have really tightened up and the banks are taking a very conservative approach to approvals.
Old 11-23-2008, 06:31 PM
Registered

Talking

Thanks Brian.

Rates are currently as low as 6.87% for non-performance boats and mid to upper 7's for performance boats. Lenders are currently looking for credit scores of 680 or higher, veribiable income and 20% down payment. Things have really tightened up and the banks are taking a very conservative approach to approvals.
I was afraid to ask if you were still writing.Glad you are still going.Im sure its tough right now.

Quick Reply: New Coast Financial

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.