Any 29' Kryptonite's for sale? >

Any 29' Kryptonite's for sale?

Notices

Any 29' Kryptonite's for sale?

Old 12-30-2016, 04:03 PM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by SuperboatJoe
I know this is an old thread but I recently bought an '04 29 Kryptonite. I was hoping to find the logo to do some stuff (embroider rug, replace a decal, shirts, etc.) Can someone share the logo with me? I would really appreciate it.
A better question is where did you find a 29 kryptonite? I spent almost all year looking for one with no success.

Congrats on the purchase!

Last edited by MDG_Jason; 12-30-2016 at 05:55 PM.
Old 12-31-2016, 09:02 AM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,097 Likes on 293 Posts

Originally Posted by SuperboatJoe
I know this is an old thread but I recently bought an '04 29 Kryptonite. I was hoping to find the logo to do some stuff (embroider rug, replace a decal, shirts, etc.) Can someone share the logo with me? I would really appreciate it.
Congrats! Ill post whatever I can.
Old 12-31-2016, 10:05 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks guys. I found this boat unadvertised in PA (black and white hull). It had a 454 with a Vortec Supercharger that had low compression. I am having a 540 built and plan on using the supercharger. I can't wait for spring! Thanks in advance for sharing the logo. My email is [email protected]
Old 12-31-2016, 11:44 AM
BUP
Banned

Received 43 Likes on 37 Posts

In the last post # 25 of the link below you can read and thru all my expense for a check out to enlighten the owners about how their boat was not perfect at all for sale in Philly..

The engine was rebuilt 2010, by a name in Michigan, The engine rebuild was a huge JOKE to begin with and poorly piece backed together.

Maintained wise even a simple 12 dollar fuel filter was not even changed in many years nor was the motor oil black as coal. Poorly maintained and poorly represented by the owners who even after the fact could not stay with the deal we both struck to come back after the July 4 with full cash in hand.

Their word was not good either for the deal we struck to sell it afterwards and wasted my time hugely plus did the FREE check out on their boat.

Keep in mind I flew in - rented a car brought the tools for a checkout - then we agreed on a price per what I found in person to comeback with full cash amount after the July 4 th. They did not want to take a check nor a deposit of 2K on the spot because they wanted full cash.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/k...te-sale-3.html

Last edited by BUP; 12-31-2016 at 12:07 PM.