2011 Latitude 35SS By Allstar Marine >

2011 Latitude 35SS By Allstar Marine

Notices

2011 Latitude 35SS By Allstar Marine

Old 12-06-2010, 07:46 PM
Registered

Received 16 Likes on 8 Posts

nkosi,
Glad to hear you are using Dave, he is a great guy and his work is second to none. Sorry the arch has not been installed as of yet. The console will be installed first and then everything else will be placed around the console which is per say the centerpiece. Looks as though you got a very nice piece. If you need any other help with the boat let me know and I will do my best to help. I can help with a trailer as well if you still need an aluminum trailer. Keep me posted.

Sincerely,
Fred Brady
Allstar Marine - Latitude Sales
[email protected]
Old 12-07-2010, 10:47 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks Fred. I was able to source an aluminium trailer in Florida. Boat leaves up north (WI) tomorrow for Florida, swap trailers then heading to Dave. I'll post some pics once the new arch on.
Old 12-08-2010, 10:46 AM
Registered

Sounds good. Are you using the same arch on your boat or are you changing it up at all? What color are you powder coating the arch. Looking forward to seeing it. Dave is a great guy and does awesome work.

Last edited by allstarmarine; 12-08-2010 at 10:48 AM.
Old 12-08-2010, 10:54 AM
Registered

Nkosi,
Not sure who you used for a trailer but I was going to suggest Real Extreme trailers in Miami. We purchased a triple axle trailer from them for our latest project. Trailer really turned out great. Fits boat like a glove.
Old 12-08-2010, 12:55 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by allstarmarine
Sounds good. Are you using the same arch on your boat or are you changing it up at all? What color are you powder coating the arch. Looking forward to seeing it. Dave is a great guy and does awesome work.

Changing to the newer style arch from the original powerplay arch. Not sure on powder coating yet - maybe white. Would also consider a brushed look....we'll see. Is Dave going to be installing the arch on the Latitude?
Old 12-08-2010, 04:48 PM
Registered

Dave will be installing the arch on the Latitude. He pays special attention to every job to be sure that the angle of the mounts and appearance are exactly as they should to be. He will tae great care of you.
Old 12-09-2010, 10:46 PM
Registered

Dave will be installing the arch on the Latitude. He pays special attention to every job to be sure that the angle of the mounts and appearance are exactly as they should to be. He will tae great care of you.

Boat will be by him tomorrow!
Old 12-10-2010, 09:50 AM
Registered

NKOSI,
The 2011 Latitude is in Dave's shop as we speak. Send us some photos on OSO and let me know what you think. I have not had an opportunity to see the boat in person. Everyone says it is off the hook beautiful. Our customer is extremely happy. Grafik Worx did an awesome job and stated that the boat was straight as an arrow. The said the lay up on the boat was some of the best they ever seen and worked with. I spoke with Dave yesterday and I told him you were a great guy and that he needed to take care of you as I knew he would anyway. Your boat will look awesome with the new arch.

Fred
ALLSTAR Marine - Latitude Sales
Old 12-10-2010, 09:57 AM
Registered

NKOSI,
The 2011 Latitude is in Dave's shop as we speak. Send us some photos on OSO and let me know what you think. I have not had an opportunity to see the boat in person. Everyone says it is off the hook beautiful. Our customer is extremely happy. Grafik Worx did an awesome job and stated that the boat was straight as an arrow. The said the lay up on the boat was some of the best they ever seen and worked with. I spoke with Dave yesterday and I told him you were a great guy and that he needed to take care of you as I knew he would anyway. Your boat will look awesome with the new arch.

Fred
ALLSTAR Marine - Latitude Sales

Hey Fred,

I jus got off the phone with Dave. The boat should be there in 30 mins or so. I'm actually not in Miami so can't take those shots for you. Wish I was though!
Old 12-10-2010, 04:54 PM
Registered

Got ya, you are in great hands with Dave. Let me know if I can assist in anyway. Have a good day.

Fred
Allstar Marine - Latitude Sales

Last edited by allstarmarine; 12-10-2010 at 05:02 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.