Snow Report >

Snow Report

Notices

Snow Report

Old 01-24-2009, 09:40 PM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,116 Likes on 300 Posts

Mde it out on tha lake today...could have used a lil bit more snow..didnt matter though came home at the end of a rope anyway..there goes half my seasone
Old 01-25-2009, 08:04 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by fast fun 2
Mde it out on tha lake today...could have used a lil bit more snow..didnt matter though came home at the end of a rope anyway..there goes half my seasone
Sux!! Time to buy a new REV.
Old 01-26-2009, 06:26 AM
Driver-441
Racer

Originally Posted by Big Time
Sux!! Time to buy a new REV.
Tell me about it. My sled only has 600 miles on, gets maintained very well and it blows up. WTF Oh well, fix it, finish the season the time for a Firebird
Old 01-26-2009, 03:26 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Did you tear it open yet to see what happened?
Old 01-26-2009, 05:32 PM
Driver-441
Racer

Got it aprat today. Stuck a piston. Going take both sides to the hone and some new pictons. Doesnt look like it leaned out and the crank is fine. It was waay to cold to overheat. SO far the only thing is that cylinders and pustons were basically dry. Oil pump? Sled only has 600 miles on it.
Old 01-26-2009, 09:00 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Went out tonight. Made it up to Pilot knob then back to Garrison then back to the truck on West mountain. Trails are in good shape. Whos gonna be around for winter carnival?
Old 01-27-2009, 09:05 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Carguy08
Went out tonight. Made it up to Pilot knob then back to Garrison then back to the truck on West mountain. Trails are in good shape. Whos gonna be around for winter carnival?
Hopefully I will be around for all 4 weekends of the winter carnival. I looked at the schedule and it looks pretty light this year. Motorized events on only 2 of the weeekends(cars and motorcycles). What happened to the ATV's and 4WD's?

I am going to hit up GSL this Saturday and then a quick ride on Sunday AM before I pack up and head back to CT for teh Superbowl.
Old 01-27-2009, 09:12 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by fast fun 2
Got it aprat today. Stuck a piston. Going take both sides to the hone and some new pictons. Doesnt look like it leaned out and the crank is fine. It was waay to cold to overheat. SO far the only thing is that cylinders and pustons were basically dry. Oil pump? Sled only has 600 miles on it.
No excuse for that thing locking up with 600 miles. I have heard that the oil lines sometimes rub on parts of the engine and either melt or "open up" spilling the oil into the bellypan.

All sleds have problems. My Cat has been much nicer to me than the 600 HO SDI REV. i've spent $1200 on that thing this winter along after the rings and jackshaft issues. My Dad has had pretty good luck with Polaris as well, but both of his remaining Poo's have been in the shop this year too.
Old 01-27-2009, 09:17 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Carguy08
I should be around for the winter carnival this year...don't have anything else planned. I'll be around this weekend if anyone is planning on riding on Sat. Not doing GSL with Pete so I might be going solo.
Old 01-27-2009, 09:21 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Gladhe8er
I looked at the schedule and it looks pretty light this year. Motorized events on only 2 of the weeekends(cars and motorcycles). What happened to the ATV's and 4WD's?

According to this site there are still ATV, car and 4x4 races.

http://www.lakegeorge.com/Winter-Carnival.cfm

Quick Reply: Snow Report

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.