Magnum Reunion Ideas Needed >

Magnum Reunion Ideas Needed

Notices

Magnum Reunion Ideas Needed

Old 02-08-2006, 08:20 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Magnum Reunion Ideas Needed

Looks really nice, can't wait to see it!! Give me some idea's of what you would like to see and do at the reunion,
Old 02-08-2006, 09:40 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Magnum27,we did a fly buy in Marathon with APBA on the pace lap in 2003 that was real neat.You could stagger the the boats with the racing Magnums leading the pack with checkerd flags flying and the pleasure Magnums flying a American flag,or all checkerd what ever suits.I dont mean race speeds but somthing like 50 to 60mph so everyone would be comfortable and maybe get pops to lead it in a pace boat so nobody gets a wild hair and turns it into a race.Just one idea for what its worth,more to come after i hear from someone else.
Old 02-08-2006, 09:51 AM
Registered

Hi guy's I'm "27 Magnum I had Aarron post my resto-mod yesterday hope you like her. I have been restoring for 4 winters. She was stripped and left for dead in a barn yard. I will be in Tenn with ya all in Oct. I think we should set up a non profit Magnum club. If we all deposited say $50 club dues and got 100 of us that wouls be 5K for Tenn. Just a thought. Can we block a Hotel down there it would be great to all stay at the same place and parking lot.
Old 02-08-2006, 10:18 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by 27 MAGNUM
Hi guy's I'm "27 Magnum I had Aarron post my resto-mod yesterday hope you like her. I have been restoring for 4 winters. She was stripped and left for dead in a barn yard. I will be in Tenn with ya all in Oct. I think we should set up a non profit Magnum club. If we all deposited say $50 club dues and got 100 of us that wouls be 5K for Tenn. Just a thought. Can we block a Hotel down there it would be great to all stay at the same place and parking lot.
Now we're talking, good stuff, keep them coming, I like the nonprofit idea and Mag27's ideas are also very good and I am sure things like this will be great to see. Keep the ideas coming guys!! Just imagine if we were able to get 50 or so of these beauties together in one place!! Also during the event, on Friday Chattanooga shuts down the main drag downtown and lines the streets with race boats and has a block party, I am sure we could have all the magnums there too!!! So have them trailers shined up as well
Old 02-08-2006, 11:52 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

anything you need you can count me in hopefully if i have my boat the way i want it, it should be there as well

jr mike
Old 02-08-2006, 01:09 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Hello 27 Magnum,

Your Sport is looking very good.
Great looking boat.

Thank you

Jim
Old 02-10-2006, 09:33 PM
Registered

Thanks for the complement dammagnum, and to magnum27 you can count on me for any help you need just drop me an e-mail. I could start a Club e-mail News Letter to keep everyone up to date. I do a monthly news letter for my local club. I put some ideas under the other thread Magnum club??? Check it out, let me know what you think.
Old 02-20-2006, 11:57 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey Mag27.....there's interest on my part......We just have to keep the thread going and gather more people over the summer.

Maybe the first gathering or meet will be small but most clubs grow from a small group of people.

You guys in parts of the country where there are actually more than one Magnum should confront every magnum owner you see this summer. We'll get 'em.

In my opinion.....Magnums will only get more popular. They are one of the most classic fiberglass hulls ever made. My favorite of all time.

My only regret is that I can't be more active in getting the club started. My business is a bit of a handful right now and if I want to keep my Magnum.....I have to spend all of my time on that.

Aaron.
Old 02-21-2006, 07:55 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

24degree,just a little disgusted with the whole thing right now.Magnum27 got it started on his end with Pops,but i worry about Big John C having somthing to say about mixing race boats and pleasure boats at the same site.THIS DARN KEYBOARDS GONE WACKO CANT STOP THE CAPITALS.NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS OTHER THEN ANOTHER HURRICAIN VIXEN WILL BE THERE,JUST WOULD LIKE TO SEE A LOT MORE IDEAS FROM EVERYONE ELSE AND NOT LET THIS DIE. MEL
Old 02-21-2006, 08:53 AM
Registered

Sorry everyone, I've been out of the loop the past few days with a bad case of the flue but seem to be getting over it now. God I hate winter time. Anyway just letting everyone know I haven't forgotten about all of this, just got a little side tracked by the bug is all.

Quick Reply: Magnum Reunion Ideas Needed

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.