Magnum Reunion Ideas Needed

Notices

Magnum Reunion Ideas Needed

Old 02-21-2006, 12:06 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Magnum Reunion Ideas Needed

Magnum 27,good to see you back.Magnum is willing to send out flyers about the reunion but really need an agenda,and a lot more i guess.Is this going to be a Magnum club for just vintage Mags or is it for all owners regardless of size or year?? If you get a chance E mail my daughter(She Viper) her adress is on one of these threads and she can give you Magnums
thinking on this.This is somthing i dont want any part of.Have to keep peace in the family again,i guess by leaving it alone.
Old 02-21-2006, 12:06 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Don't let this thing get too stressful. Let's just keep talking about it and see where it goes. Afterall......if it's not going to be relaxing and fun.....why do it?

Another idea is to hook up with the Donzi guys at one of there meets?

Aaron
Old 02-21-2006, 02:44 PM
Registered

That is a great idea! We could tag on with the Midwest Donzi club on Lake Cumberland in May. AOTH is a great time! We plan on attending that event as well. Check out www.donzi.net and upcoming events.
Old 02-22-2006, 01:03 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aaron,No Stress,Travis took care of my problem.B
jumper, looks like they have a lot of fun and maybe in the future we can get together with them and put on a joint show or something.
Old 02-28-2006, 07:28 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

if we need anything from the Magnum for our reuion as in take something there , go get 411 from there anything let me know. i work 30secs (i actully timed it) from the factory

jr mike
Old 03-16-2006, 04:49 PM
Registered

what's going on with this it's been quite and it doesn't seem like there's any intrest

jr mike
Old 03-17-2006, 01:03 PM
Registered

We are here, lots of interest, dont worry we will all be in Tenn in Oct. lets get a Hotel spot and see if we can get a block rate for that weekend for the Magnum Club. Anyone that knows the area down there have a place in mind that has a good size parking lot?
Old 03-18-2006, 10:57 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Donz,I think 27 Magnums right about a lot of interest,but if when i put a post on and get no interest from anyone i back off real quick.I look at it as somthing that could turn into a lot of fun.but i think you young guys have to make it happen.Maybe a good way to start would be for everyne whose planning on being there to post his city and state so we at least know little bit about each other.Im going thrue Chatt. in may and intend t look around a bit because id like to spend a few more days there in oct if im there anyway. MEL
Old 03-20-2006, 05:49 AM
Registered
Gold Member

should have mine together by then looking forward to Tenn.
Old 03-20-2006, 08:04 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Mag27
Donz,I think 27 Magnums right about a lot of interest,but if when i put a post on and get no interest from anyone i back off real quick.I look at it as somthing that could turn into a lot of fun.but i think you young guys have to make it happen.Maybe a good way to start would be for everyne whose planning on being there to post his city and state so we at least know little bit about each other.Im going thrue Chatt. in may and intend t look around a bit because id like to spend a few more days there in oct if im there anyway. MEL

i understand where your coming from . I too am really intrested and it looks like my boat will be ready by that time. I have mentioned before that i work 30 secs and live 5 mins from Mag. If yall need me to take them something, request something let me know and i would be more then happy to do it, but noone has responded to that.

I live in Aventura F.L so i would be driving a long way to Tenn. See yall in Oct.

jr Mike

Quick Reply: Magnum Reunion Ideas Needed

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.