28 Arrow Magnum >

28 Arrow Magnum

Notices

28 Arrow Magnum

Old 07-19-2007, 07:20 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mange
Thanks Y125! I really like her to. Its a little bit o anti climax now. Iam waiting for Carl at Willblad&Engstrom to come and have the computer box mapped. He is in Greece now but will be back next week. How's your 21 Frodé? Mange
Ok I see, really looking forward to see it running
About the Frodé we have had some damages on the hull and probs whit water temp, but I think it´s solved now. Next race for me will be roslagsloppet.
By the way the hull on the Arrow are very similar to the Frodé with the "air step"

Last edited by Yamaha125; 07-19-2007 at 07:37 PM.
Old 07-27-2007, 09:43 AM
Registered

Mange, the boat looks stunning. The engine looks like a real beast. Great to see this sexy lady getting ready to get wet. I'll be back in Stockholm om monday... I'll call you to see if there's any good time for me to come by and have a look!!!

Take care // Jon
Old 07-27-2007, 02:01 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by jonpalm
Mange, the boat looks stunning. The engine looks like a real beast. Great to see this sexy lady getting ready to get wet. I'll be back in Stockholm om monday... I'll call you to see if there's any good time for me to come by and have a look!!!

Take care // Jon
Hi Jon! Long time. Thanks!! I hope you and the fam P had a great vacation, prob outside Sweden? Right now Iam working with some small things on the boat and feel no hurry. I'll have my boating season aug to oct I belive. Please call me and stop by when ever you wana. /Mange
Old 07-28-2007, 08:30 AM
Registered

Hi Jon! Long time. Thanks!! I hope you and the fam P had a great vacation, prob outside Sweden? Right now Iam working with some small things on the boat and feel no hurry. I'll have my boating season aug to oct I belive. Please call me and stop by when ever you wana. /Mange
Hi mate!

Excellent. I'll stop by and have a look at the beast!

Vacation's been ok. Not very good weather here on Österlen but OK anyways. Great food and drinks and all the people I love makes it great with or wothout the sun. :-)

Did you get any time of??? Probably not i reckon???

Take care // jon
Old 08-03-2007, 01:49 PM
Registered

How does it goes ? We want to se Mrs Orange in the water.
Old 08-03-2007, 02:07 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Stinger
How does it goes ? We want to se Mrs Orange in the water.
Yes me too!talked to Johnny yesterday and he wana program the Autronic SM4 box on sunday. So I belive sunday is the day! Then nxt weekend we have that PokerRunn and I belive Tomas Wallin will be a part of my crew if he have the guts ha ha ha! so how's my old 312 Stinger? Take care Mange
Old 08-06-2007, 07:34 AM
Registered

Yes me too!talked to Johnny yesterday and he wana program the Autronic SM4 box on sunday. So I belive sunday is the day! Then nxt weekend we have that PokerRunn and I belive Tomas Wallin will be a part of my crew if he have the guts ha ha ha! so how's my old 312 Stinger? Take care Mange
Yeah! Why not - if that's still the plan?!
Old 08-07-2007, 03:48 AM
Registered

Hi Mange, did you and Johnny program the Autotronic sunday?
If not
Me and Johnny are taking my Arrow for a ride tomorrow (wednesday) in Stockholm, a little test drive
Old 08-07-2007, 07:51 AM
Registered

Mange, I tried to send SMS to you last night.... maybe got the wrong number. Could you PM or mail me your number?
Old 08-10-2007, 04:21 AM
C-C
Registered

Hello Mange, looking good (the boat) registerd here so I can read about your projekt

Regards
C-P

Quick Reply: 28 Arrow Magnum

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.