Hi Mange..

What happend.. i heard some rumour that you hade
some problems.. ...

Is it bad or what happend. ???
Old 08-20-2007, 05:06 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Great looking boat and rigging!! Good luck with your testing.
Dan
Old 08-20-2007, 07:22 AM
Registered

So when is time for the Arrow to hit the water again??
Are you getting all those small things sorted out by now or do you need a couple of more test drives??
Old 08-20-2007, 08:12 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Hi, I just made a long post to ALL you guys posts.. And when I push the "Submit Replay"-button my computer just went black... Now I have to reload my self and write it again....later...

Hermelinen, we were talking about to catch up a few boats on saturday to run boats, chating, photo and bar event.
I had a sms from Melvis yesterday and it sounds like he wana meet uop for some bs and photos:-)
Today I talked to The Big M Frodé and told him how the 32 Bravo handle. 5 blade Maxximus is the propp to try according to him. I'll call him ina hour again to see if he has a 34 Bravo for big shaft. Johnny and Pecka made a drive by with the Arrow friday night. It was between the islands Skarpö and Tynningö. They run 4800rpm (still breaking in the new drive...hm.) @ 90mph.(flat water :-/) To stay there on land and see and hear that boat coming was SIMPLY AWESOME!!!!!
WOW!! What a sound.
Old 08-20-2007, 08:29 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Mange
Hi, I just made a long post to ALL you guys posts.. And when I push the "Submit Replay"-button my computer just went black... Now I have to reload my self and write it again....later...

Hermelinen, we were talking about to catch up a few boats on saturday to run boats, chating, photo and bar event.
I had a sms from Melvis yesterday and it sounds like he wana meet uop for some bs and photos:-)
Today I talked to The Big M Frodé and told him how the 32 Bravo handle. 5 blade Maxximus is the propp to try according to him. I'll call him ina hour again to see if he has a 34 Bravo for big shaft. Johnny and Pecka made a drive by with the Arrow friday night. It was between the islands Skarpö and Tynningö. They run 4800rpm (still breaking in the new drive...hm.) @ 90mph.(flat water :-/) To stay there on land and see and hear that boat coming was SIMPLY AWESOME!!!!!
WOW!! What a sound.
Where are planning to run saturday, Mälaren or Saltsjön??

Did you heat that I found some more rpm? I´ve missed to connect cylinder 5 ignition cable but still running 5000rpm. Now I`m running 5200rpm in flat water and the speed is still picking up. Should be able to run that prop @5300rpm flat water
Old 08-20-2007, 08:36 AM
Registered

Hi, nice to see the boat in the water.. Finally reaching for 100mph soon? Got a 36" hydromotive you can try if you want.
Old 08-20-2007, 08:41 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by hermelinen
Where are planning to run saturday, Mälaren or Saltsjön??
If its a good wind Mälaren (Björkfjärden) is very nice. But Saltsjön is good to. Lets see how the weather is in the end of week.
I Know Johnnys girlfriend have some runing pics in her digital cam. I hope I'll have these pics by tomorrow. Here is some other pics. The first picture shows mine Arrow and Johnnys 34 Chris Craft down in Dalarö. Very nice place. The other one is taken by my father when we passed his summer place. I was planing to do a high speed drive by and I know my father would like it but not his neighbors
Attached Thumbnails 28 Arrow Magnum-dalar%F62.jpg   28 Arrow Magnum-tisdan.jpg  
Old 08-20-2007, 08:46 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Fredrik Z
Hi, nice to see the boat in the water.. Finally reaching for 100mph soon? Got a 36" hydromotive you can try if you want.

Thanks Z!! 100MPH will come when the drive are 10hrs old and Iam ready my self ha ha ha We were talking about some boating coming weekend! Join in man!!! Very nice of you letting me try one of your 36....maybe its a little over the edge but at least we can give it a try. Is it with hub?

Mange
Old 08-20-2007, 09:03 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by C-C
Where might this Arrow meeting come together in "mälaren" or in the "skärgård" swett och salt water
Talked to Mr Ante Malmgren on sat and we were talking about to make a Arrow-meet nearest future.
Old 08-20-2007, 09:05 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Nimbus
Congrats. Mange ..

Great to see the her in the right place..
The figures aint bad either..
Looking forward to next week to hear, about Nynäs.
Once again.. Congrats.. You have put a lot of hours in the garage to finish her..
OT..My Wellcraft is still in the garage....
Thanks Ambjörn! For some reasons we didn't made the Nynäs event..... I hope you and your fam is OK.

Mange

Quick Reply: 28 Arrow Magnum

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.