#40 You're In Command To Represent The Uscg >

#40 You're In Command To Represent The Uscg

Notices

#40 You're In Command To Represent The Uscg

Old 05-31-2007, 04:59 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default #40 You're In Command To Represent The Uscg

The #40 You're In Command Racing Team is proud to announce they have been choosen to represent the U.S. Coast Guard at the NAACP National Convention in Detroit, MI. on July 9th - 11th.
The Y.I.C. Race Team will now be part of the USCG Recruiting Division along with its 3rd year as the Race Team for the C.G. National Campain for boating safety called YOU'RE IN COMMAND
The team will campain on the SBI/APBA and OPA Race Curcuits for the 2007 season and continue making apperances to promote boating safety and now recruiting.

We will be making monthly announcement of our apperances which will now take us around the country.
Attached Thumbnails #40 You're In Command To Represent The Uscg-destin-worlds.jpg  
Old 06-01-2007, 01:55 PM
Registered

Received 3,307 Likes on 1,075 Posts

Congrats...Glad to see you're keeping the boat.
Old 06-01-2007, 02:25 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks...

We know the boat will run good....but being the first Dragon race boat and to get her to run the Speeds of 114+ mph we would have to do a lot of work starting at cutting the deck down 20+ inches....along with some other changes...

But I'm working on getting a sponsor to give up some big power to us and I will throw on 6's and see what see will do...
We know she will run great in the big water we have seen 92+ in 5 footers...but we feel she could run 135+ with some big HP with know problem and still handle great...
But in the mean time we will keep tweeking her and racing it in P-2 till we can get some big HP...
We have made some changes over the winter...with a lot of success...the handling at 100 mph is a lot better....