Lake St Clair Old School Reunion >

Lake St Clair Old School Reunion

Notices

Lake St Clair Old School Reunion

Old 04-05-2008, 11:46 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 24degrees
If I can come up with the cash.....I may hook-up and head to Michigan.......sounds like my kind of hang out.

At the very least maybe I'll hop on my motorcycle......much cheaper!

Hell ya 24degrees, come on down on your bike,
it wont cost ya that much.. what kind of bike do ya have.

I ordered a chopper in Nov 2007 and just got it last week.
me and the guys were out for a ride already this year here's a pic even though this is not the place for it... Sorry guys

Len
Attached Thumbnails Lake St Clair Old School Reunion-100_1029.jpg  
Old 04-06-2008, 09:21 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

9 mile and Jefferson (basically) Saint Clair Shores is where Emerald city and Jacks are located.
There a multiple places where you could launch your boat in the general area, as June gets closer maybe we can single out one destinaiton for everyone trailering as more details come about.

Originally Posted by mr vinyl
Mark have the date locked in... will bring the Maltese pictured below with twin 350's,producing around 600 hp each.Also will try to get the just completed Maltese with twin 383's there to .Exactly where is Emerald city and Jacks.BudWeisner
Old 04-07-2008, 08:27 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 3 Posts

Could use Metro Beach as a staging area with the use of the boat launch that woluld be great and reserve the North Harbor for boat wells (refreshments).

Take a run to Jacks for lunch with a lap through Emerald City Harbor. (could use the footbrige there for some nice pics).
Old 04-07-2008, 11:00 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 56 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by senzaspectre
Could use Metro Beach as a staging area with the use of the boat launch that woluld be great and reserve the North Harbor for boat wells (refreshments).

Take a run to Jacks for lunch with a lap through Emerald City Harbor. (could use the footbrige there for some nice pics).
Metro Beach [North Harbor] was a thought but you need to give them almost a year lead time for any event, but they do have a good launch ramp. If we knew for sure how many boats would come, but you never know till the day of the event, as of now about 10 boats. I have talked with a few boat dealers who have showed some interest in this reunion so there may be more to come. You are right about that bridge at Emerald City Harbor.
Old 04-08-2008, 05:51 AM
Registered

Received 242 Likes on 94 Posts

Rulebook and all forms are in PDF available for download on teh HORBA site:

www.historicraceboats.com
Old 04-08-2008, 09:53 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Mark, I'll Be Up There And I'm Trying To Get Bruce Out Of The House
Old 04-08-2008, 01:51 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by h2oboater
Metro Beach [North Harbor] was a thought but you need to give them almost a year lead time for any event, but they do have a good launch ramp. If we knew for sure how many boats would come, but you never know till the day of the event, as of now about 10 boats. I have talked with a few boat dealers who have showed some interest in this reunion so there may be more to come. You are right about that bridge at Emerald City Harbor.
The north harbor would be nice assuming no one has it reserved. There are multiple other wells in the "horseshoe" shaped area that typically do not fill up on any given weekend, would not be reserved but im sure we could make it happen between those wells and the wall area leading back to the north part of the marina.
Old 04-08-2008, 10:41 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Last year we had a local meet & greet at the Beach Grill, many of the old school racers came, but no boats were there. Metro is a great site I helped do many race's out of there, but no real restaurant. I know these guy's might want a beverage, and Metro wont let you have one off your boat. Thats why Jacks would make a good first or last stop. All Ideas are welcome so keep the post coming.
Old 05-02-2008, 11:05 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

lake St Claire reunion...date change ????

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

June 14th is the New York poker run and Roger Munn ,A Magnum person thru and thru will be inducted into to NPBA Hall of Fame along with some other great drivers and throttle men of the 70's.I would like to be there and let Roger drive my Magnum that day...How many people are coming to the reunion and can it be moved to the week prior ??? Bud
Bud I know it's hard to make it accessible for everyone, June 14 was the best date. Some of the key people from the Emerald City gave me that date, So ??? After helping to put on many L.S.C. events I have found you really never know who is coming untill day's before the date. In July we have many local race dates, and June is not any better with Graduations & other events. So its really been hard to plan around this, and to keep it simple.
Old 05-02-2008, 12:33 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Lake St Claire Reniun

I am still planning on being there and I know how hard it is to always pick the right date... not a problem. The mapsthat I have pulled do not show Emerald City,Metro Harbor or North Harbor.Imput on these areas would be great as we get closer to the 14th. Thanks Bud

Last edited by mr vinyl; 05-02-2008 at 01:15 PM.

Quick Reply: Lake St Clair Old School Reunion

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.