Lake St Clair Old School Reunion

Notices

Lake St Clair Old School Reunion

Old 05-02-2008, 02:30 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 56 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by mr vinyl
I am still planning on being there and I know how hard it is to always pick the right date... not a problem. The mapsthat I have pulled do not show Emerald City,Metro Harbor or North Harbor.Imput on these areas would be great as we get closer to the 14th. Thanks Bud
Bud here are some map's of the area.
Attached Thumbnails Lake St Clair Old School Reunion-e.-c.-h..jpg   Lake St Clair Old School Reunion-metro.jpg  
Old 05-02-2008, 03:08 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Lake St Claire

Thanks that helps ... Bud
Old 05-02-2008, 10:20 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

who's planning on bring there boat.. and what type of old school boat
Old 05-02-2008, 10:25 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by h2oboater
Bud here are some map's of the area.
what's the name of the Rest/Bar in jefferson beach marina were i found my boat.

I also dont know the area very well and will need some help when i get to the end of the st clair river and lake st clair
Old 05-03-2008, 09:40 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Len S

I also dont know the area very well and will need some help when i get to the end of the st clair river and lake st clair
Len it's a easy run for you, just come down the shipping channel and when you can see the 9 mile tower head west. The bar at J.B. is the Beach Grill.
Attached Thumbnails Lake St Clair Old School Reunion-l.s.c.-6.jpg   Lake St Clair Old School Reunion-l.s.c.-7.jpg  
Old 05-03-2008, 09:51 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Boat we are bringing

!975 Maltese,engines have been modified,all original hardware,may have the last items in place by that time. Bud Weisner
Attached Thumbnails Lake St Clair Old School Reunion-img_0004.jpg   Lake St Clair Old School Reunion-img_0007-.jpg   Lake St Clair Old School Reunion-img_0017.jpg  

Old 05-03-2008, 12:07 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

--------Hope a 1975 DONZI El Pescador (C/C) might be welcome as I would love to at least hang around the fringes. I have always been a huge Magnum Sport lover as well as Bertram Barons. Drool all over both whenever I get too close, but I also love my Harry Schoell designed 24 DONZIs. Am also restoring a Spitfire too. Cant wait to get it wet..........Bill S
Old 05-03-2008, 01:14 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by olredalert
--------Hope a 1975 DONZI El Pescador (C/C) might be welcome as I would love to at least hang around the fringes. I have always been a huge Magnum Sport lover as well as Bertram Barons. Drool all over both whenever I get too close, but I also love my Harry Schoell designed 24 DONZIs. Am also restoring a Spitfire too. Cant wait to get it wet..........Bill S
If you look at my #1 post Donzi's are always wecome !!! ANY OLD SCHOOL !
Attached Thumbnails Lake St Clair Old School Reunion-scan0016-st-clairs-toys.jpg  
Old 05-03-2008, 07:03 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by h2oboater
Len it's a easy run for you, just come down the shipping channel and when you can see the 9 mile tower head west. The bar at J.B. is the Beach Grill.
Thank you Mark for showing me on the map. looks pretty easy. Ill call you when we get closer to the event.

When i ran the boat home i think i went down the south channel or mabey thats the wrong name for it as i dont have a map here. Was the one to the far left heading to the river. But man it was very shallow and the markers were like a race course comeing into the river.

Looks like were we are meeting is not to far from jefferson beach marina. ya the beach grill looked like it was a hot spot when i was there... Thanks again
Old 05-03-2008, 07:06 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Len S

The name of the bar is Jacks I believe that is where everyone was planning on meeting, or beach grill, which is right next to it, same enterance canal off the lake., on land its on Jefferson and 9 mile road. By water h20boater said it, you cant miss 9 mile tower, its a great land mark and assuming its clear our you'll be able to see it no problem. I'll email you a map on monday, really easy ride for you, all river and then a nice little hop across the lake.

Quick Reply: Lake St Clair Old School Reunion

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.