Double Trouble

Notices

Double Trouble

Old 10-29-2008, 10:53 AM
Nic
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Double Trouble

90% I will be the proud future owner of this boat, would like to have any info, fact or advice about its history and what you experts of this historical Mags hulls know about it..

I know there was already some discussion on it so I guess you all know which boat Im talking about (even because I dont know yet how to post pics on the forum)

By the way I will let her cruise the Mediterrenian sea cause I will bring it to Italy, the boat seems in really good conditions, not sure about the Volvo transmission..

any info is really appreciated

thanks
ciao Nic
Old 10-29-2008, 11:13 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 56 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by Nic
90% I will be the proud future owner of this boat, would like to have any info, fact or advice about its history and what you experts of this historical Mags hulls know about it..

I know there was already some discussion on it so I guess you all know which boat Im talking about (even because I dont know yet how to post pics on the forum)

By the way I will let her cruise the Mediterrenian sea cause I will bring it to Italy, the boat seems in really good conditions, not sure about the Volvo transmission..

thanks
ciao Nic
I bought my 29' Mirage from the same owner [Woz here on OSO] 2 years ago, no problems. The Volvo drives do not have transmisions, Merc copied the Volvo drive cone clutch for there Bravo drive. The Magnum looks good from the pic's I have seen,, only saw it out on the lake a few times and she was hoist kept.
Old 10-29-2008, 11:47 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Nic

thanks
ciao Nic

Nic,

Were are you in Italy?

Jeff
Old 10-29-2008, 11:55 AM
Nic
Registered

I'm from Rome and I'll keep the boat in Tuscany!
Old 10-29-2008, 05:05 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 3 Posts

Thats a very nice boat, Im sad to see it leave the country.Congrats
Old 10-29-2008, 06:49 PM
Registered

CONGRATS NIC, I KNOW you will enjoy your magnum like the rest of us here.
today i pull the engines out and i am dropping then off tomorrow to the machine shop, my 350 engines are going to be strokers 383
i will keep you guys posted on the project.
Attached Thumbnails Double Trouble-boat-decals005.jpg  
Old 10-29-2008, 07:35 PM
JCG
Registered

Hey, Eddito, would you happen to know of any 27' foot Magnum Sports, with or without power, around the Florida area for sale? I'm looking to purchase one and bring it to P.R., but the only one I found in FL was sold the same week I contacted the seller. By the way, your magnum is one of the best I've seen since I've been looking into them. Thanks for your help.
Sorry for the off-topic guys.

Double Trouble looked great in the picturs I saw. Good luck with your purchase and I'm sure you'll enjoy your new boat!!

Julian
Old 10-29-2008, 07:48 PM
Registered

do you live in florida?
there is a guy selling one in north miami beach 27 sport really nice and it needs power.
call me tomorrow and i will give you the details
305-7960318
Eddy R.

thanks for the complement....
Old 10-29-2008, 10:01 PM
JCG
Registered

Thanks for your quick reply!
Actually, I live in Puerto Rico, although I do have family in Miami.
I'll give you a call tomorrow to talk about that Mag. Right now my dad is in Miami, fot the Ft. Lauderdale Boatshow, so if there's a way to talk to the owner he might be able to go look at it while he's there.

Thanks again,
Old 10-30-2008, 12:41 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Eddito
do you live in florida?
there is a guy selling one in north miami beach 27 sport really nice and it needs power.
call me tomorrow and i will give you the details
305-7960318
Eddy R.

thanks for the complement....
I'm not interested in buying but I'd love to see pics of any 27 Sport.

Quick Reply: Double Trouble

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.