Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Magnum Marine
1977 mag fosale red/white (Lens old one???) >

1977 mag fosale red/white (Lens old one???)

Notices

1977 mag fosale red/white (Lens old one???)

Old 01-11-2011, 11:14 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by h2oboater
Thats Beakmans [here on OSO] old Mag that Len also had. Nice Mag but good luck selling her for 74k. Did some checking one one of statements in the Ad, [Transom & Stringers by "Sunsation Boats] Wayne at Sunsation doesn't remember that repair?????? She is a cool Mag but it will be out of most buyers price range....
Yes that's my old magnum 27 that i sold him 2 years ago and yes it was a lake st clair boat all its life and thats were i bought it from. boat came with no trailer so i ran it to grand bend on lake huron were i keeped it

Most of the pic's of the boat are from when i owned it.
All the water shots are just out side the blue water bridge and others are at sarnia fuel dock

the boat is the same today as when i sold it to him , except he put new 400 small bocks and new drives and exhust. other than that its the way i gave it to him but he will not tell ya that.

he's a good sales man and i know the stringer were all good and not redone, Guys got a rape in these parts of being full of ****. if ya want the truth just message me as my office is 5 mins from his yard

I sold it to him for 30grand canadain. add the new moter cost and the drives plus the labour and the new black trailer and hes in it real deep

Hes had a few mags over the years and wanted mine as it was all org and missing nothing for him self to keep, ( boats a 1976 not a 1977 )

Last edited by Lens mag marine; 01-12-2011 at 04:08 PM.
Old 01-12-2011, 12:11 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 56 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by ironhead
man and here i was starting to think the "anaconda" was going up un value faster than ford stock........NOTTTTT
I will come buy and take some new pics of your Anaconda. Will place the Katech 372cu engines next to your Mag, [they dont need to be installed] that should make yours worth 80k. That would be better than a insider stock trading tip.
Old 01-12-2011, 08:02 AM
Registered

Default Pesos?

Ha Georgous boat! Excuse Me sir could You Please pass some of that Good Stuff over here!!
Old 01-12-2011, 11:56 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

I will come buy and take some new pics of your Anaconda. Will place the Katech 372cu engines next to your Mag, [they dont need to be installed] that should make yours worth 80k. That would be better than a insider stock trading tip.
h2o

Love to see some updated photos of "Anaconda" With the Katech engines would be even better.

Who is doing the glass and paint work on her?

Thank you
Jim
Old 01-12-2011, 12:25 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 56 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by dammmagnum
h2o

Love to see some updated photos of "Anaconda" With the Katech engines would be even better.

Who is doing the glass and paint work on her?

Thank you
Jim
She is done, and is superb !!!! Sparky @ Vicious marine did the glass and paint and Iron head did his own assembly. This is the only pic I have of her done from the reunion last summer.
Attached Thumbnails 1977 mag fosale red/white (Lens old one???)-mag-rob-09-h2o.jpg  
Old 01-12-2011, 12:34 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

She is done, and is superb !!!! Sparky @ Vicious marine did the glass and paint and Iron head did his own assembly. This is the only pic I have of her done from the reunion last summer.

Looks Great,
Sparky did a great job on her.
Ironhead put together the Katech 376s.

thank you

jim
Old 01-13-2011, 03:33 PM
mgh
Registered

wow 75k.
Old 01-19-2011, 01:10 PM
Registered

If the new 27 Magnum hits the market, how do you think the value of our boats will be effected?
Old 01-19-2011, 02:35 PM
Registered

Received 482 Likes on 162 Posts

Originally Posted by mgh
wow 75k.
That's up there.

I have a friend who has a near mint early 70's sport with fresh engines & Volvo drives. The boat is in awesome shape.

He wants 25k for it.

I was out in it 2 months ago and it ran great.
Old 01-19-2011, 03:11 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by lucky strike
That's up there.

I have a friend who has a near mint early 70's sport with fresh engines & Volvo drives. The boat is in awesome shape.

He wants 25k for it.

I was out in it 2 months ago and it ran great.

Pics please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeff

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.