Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Multi Media Gallery > Members On-line Video Section!!
Fountain Fever Hammering the Fox River >

Fountain Fever Hammering the Fox River

Notices

Fountain Fever Hammering the Fox River

Old 06-13-2008, 04:22 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The casual observer from shore would have seen you jumping wakes, running side by side at high speed, navagating the left side of the river at high speed, and it would have reminded him of the a****** that cut him off, tailgated him, and swerved from lane to lane on the highway today. So, next time he see's me in my offshore boat I am that same a****** even if i am just going with the flow. If two blowboats collide and a person is injured or killed its just an unfortunate incident, but, if a high performance offshore boat is invloved in the same incident, not only is it major headlines on the news, but, its' that same a****** we saw the other day.
Old 06-13-2008, 06:38 AM
Registered

Received 76 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by snielsen
agreed..i cant understand why people would buy an offshore boat to drive slow.
The key word is OFFSHORE! You were running 70MPH in an offshore boat on a very narrow river. ON THE LEFT SIDE! How you can possibly justify this as safe is beyond me. This is why I will never boat on the Chain again. Absolute lunacy!
Old 06-13-2008, 11:39 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Remind me never to post a video of me having a good time in my boat. I'm sure when he was on the Left side of the river he could see far enough up the river to get out of the way of oncoming traffic...give the guy an ounce of credit. Like he clearly said it was fricken cold out and there was Nobody else out that day. It made for a good day to shoot some video.
Old 06-14-2008, 06:45 PM
Registered

I think some of you guys should come out of the closet and just buy a sail boat already!!!
Old 06-14-2008, 11:26 PM
Registered

thanks for the support guys...i swear some people have no business owning an OFFSHORE (River) boat...People that spend all day sitting on the pier waving their fist in the air screaming "SLOW DOWN SONNY"

maybe this is more your speed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWNiuSrQKhc

if your scared stay home !!
Old 06-15-2008, 03:43 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by snielsen
thanks for the support guys...i swear some people have no business owning an OFFSHORE (River) boat...People that spend all day sitting on the pier waving their fist in the air screaming "SLOW DOWN SONNY"

maybe this is more your speed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWNiuSrQKhc

if your scared stay home !!
I believe your last response supports my case. People with this mentality are giving our sport a bad reputation. Any monkey can push the sticks forward. Enough said, just be "safe" and enjoy your boat.
Old 06-15-2008, 09:30 PM
NO WAKE ENFORCER
Platinum Member

thanks looks fun.........no traffic out fcuk em
Old 06-30-2008, 09:54 PM
Registered

Received 27 Likes on 15 Posts

That is actually very safe on that river. You wouldn't believe it when it crowded!
Old 06-30-2008, 10:26 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Westcoast
Remind me never to post a video of me having a good time in my boat. I'm sure when he was on the Left side of the river he could see far enough up the river to get out of the way of oncoming traffic...give the guy an ounce of credit. Like he clearly said it was fricken cold out and there was Nobody else out that day. It made for a good day to shoot some video.

Yeah, What he said.
Old 06-30-2008, 10:41 PM
Ginger or Mary Ann?
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Looks fun, but damn.... trim it down a bit. That bouncing is making my neck sore.

Quick Reply: Fountain Fever Hammering the Fox River

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.