Notices

Cat Killer Returns!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-06-2008, 01:54 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

IS THAT ALL YOU GOT…QUOTING THE STOCK MARKET????? Is there anything doing well in the market these days??? NO! You want to make money…sell stocks buy gold. You wanna talk boats… how bout those twin 1550 sterlings. "They so pretty"
Old 07-06-2008, 02:37 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by snistrgryn
You wanna talk boats…
Maxed Out
Old 07-06-2008, 02:44 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six
Maxed Out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biIZyKsv5-A
Old 07-06-2008, 04:19 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Tuna
we've been reading you're b.s. for the last couple of weeks do u have a life? or better yet do u have a boat? u talk about poor sportsmanship u better look in the mirror i think you're just jealous of the #1 boat in the world no fiction here just fact but i must say u r giving us the best press thanks again! L
You should join our friend TD, sorry DD, in reading "How to Win Friends". On oso not all press is good press.

Good luck though!
Old 07-06-2008, 09:18 PM
Registered

Maxed Out… make no mistake…one heluva boat. At the NYC POKER RUN…YOU the Man. A little “sting” for the new CK owners. But CONSISTANCY makes champions just like Ali…56 wins, 5 losses and 37 KO’s. (Hell Reggie has 100+ career wins). CK will return to fight another day and WIN…AGAIN. That boat ain’t the WORLD CHAMPION and WORLD RECORD holder for nothing. Rio Roses, Shogren, Boat Show Direct, WHATEVER, same boat different name. Take more than a poker run win to change my mind.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=JcRbFd9XL_g

Ain’t this sport great !!!!! Doing the Ali shuffle…bob and weave
Old 07-07-2008, 10:44 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

we've been reading you're b.s. for the last couple of weeks do u have a life?
Yes, and a very nice one that affords me the opportunity of the kind of spare time that I spend on this hobby. I can even afford a membership.

or better yet do u have a boat?
Yep. I owned offshore boats back when you were still in short pants and Reggie's hair was naturally that color. Have several now. Look 'em up- they're in threads on this site.

u talk about poor sportsmanship u better look in the mirror i think you're just jealous of the #1 boat in the world
Hardly jealous. But I do recognize the boat for what it is- and I've said, it's one very fast, very nicely assembled boat. But it's not my kind of boat. Going really fast on mirror smooth water isn't my thing. As far as 1 boat in the world, that claim is pretty far-fetched. It's at least 30 miles slower on smooth water than more than a few other boats. So, what exactly is it #1 at?

As far as sportsmanship- let me ask you a direct, simple question and I'd appreciate the same type of direct answer I've given to your snide questions to me; Are you and your partner in this new boat-brokerage venture the kind of guys who would go out to a competition and snicker in a superior fashion when one of your competitors suffered an expensive and day-ending mechanical failure? Oh, and do you plan to sneak into events unannounced and make them into "competitions" without informing the other participants?

no fiction here just fact
If I were to purchase a boat from you with a check that was as "factual" as the claims that have been spread around about the "Cat Killer" boat, you'd be very unhappy.

but i must say u r giving us the best press thanks again! L
And you don't seem to realize what that press is. This isn't Powerboat Magazine where everything is bought and paid for. This is 60 Minutes- we're going to expose the facts. In the case of Cat Killer, the paid-for ADVERTORIAL they've and others have run on the boat is very pro-Fountain. On this site, each and every inconsistency has been laid bare, over and over again. The Cat Killer story is classic Reggie- a manipulation and in some cases a fabrication. So, if your idea of "good PR" is one where dozens of people lay bare the facts about Fountain Powerboats and that their founder and CEO is full of $hit and that his claims are bogus and that the company is virtually insolvent and teetering on the brink, then I'd order a bunch of new Fountain inventory this morning because I'd expect they'll be flying off the lot any minute now.

Keep in mind- Reggie started this. After he chose to concoct his Cat Killer BS, he made the mistake of bringing it here. He kept it in the PR section where no one looks and no one cares. Once he brought it into the member's forums, it was on. If he and his lackeys keep coming here, expect the beatings to continue.

And P.S.
Good luck to you and your partner in your new venture. Welcome to OSO and the world of performance boating. In a time where many are retreating from the business because of concern about the future, it's nice to see people making an investment in the sport.

Last edited by Chris Sunkin; 07-07-2008 at 11:54 AM.
Old 07-07-2008, 10:49 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

IS THAT ALL YOU GOT…QUOTING THE STOCK MARKET????? Is there anything doing well in the market these days??? NO! You want to make money…sell stocks buy gold. You wanna talk boats… how bout those twin 1550 sterlings. "They so pretty"
Reggie's IPO in '86 was about $9 a share. If he'd kept up with the market over that 22 years, his stock should by all rights be trading in the mid-$70's. It's under a buck.

If you would have taken all you had and all your family had and invested it in this stock back then, I don't think you'd be too happy right now. And what does that say about Reggie and his business acumen? Those stockholders have bought him an image and a lifestyle and a paper legend. He's been selling Reggie all these years. He should have been getting better at selling boats- and maybe making a profit.
Old 07-07-2008, 11:45 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Or maybe we could compare apples to apples, other Marine Manufacturers/Suppliers over the last 10 years which is easy to document: FPB (Fountain) July 98 $9.25 - Last Close $0.78 = loss of 92%, MPX (Marine Products Corp) IPO 2001 $1.18 - Last Close $6.42 = gain of 444%, BC (Brunswick Corp) July 1998 $12.94 - Last Close $10.15 + loss of 21%. No, not a lot is doing well in the market, (444% increase), but some are not so bad.
Old 07-07-2008, 01:02 PM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 809 Likes on 263 Posts

the #1 boat in the world no fiction here just fact

Actually, more than a little fiction. The fastest VEE bottom resides in Pickwick if I'm not mistaken.

The number one OFFSHORE boat resides in Osage Beach(area).
Old 07-07-2008, 02:33 PM
Registered

we've been reading you're b.s. for the last couple of weeks do u have a life? or better yet do u have a boat? u talk about poor sportsmanship u better look in the mirror i think you're just jealous of the #1 boat in the world no fiction here just fact but i must say u r giving us the best press thanks again! L
I just got done watching the video and reading all this thread I (we) have been reading and listening to all the B.S. comeing from your leaders azz for years now and its just getting to be way to much. It would seem that you are very well funded and somehow got that way but I have to wonder how, as it appears that his royal hindazz Reggie has got you brain washed also. I am just an average guy trying to get through the day to day hassels that come along and when I see someone like yourself who should be able to see through the B.S. jump on the wagon for the ride and continue the B.S. I really have to question who you really are and how you got there??????????? If you really believe that he builds the fastest bestest safest boats show up at a POKER RUN with a production pleasure boat with any power you want and see what happens, untill you or your god Reggie does that and not a one off full race rig I for one will never trust or give one ounce of respect to him or any of his dealers that promote the C.K. boat. Seams to me that you need to get a life for real and not some made up story that you are carry'n on And I must say u r giving us more of the same press that has been rolling out of his azz for years, how bout some truth for a change.

Last edited by cosmic12; 07-07-2008 at 02:58 PM.

Quick Reply: Cat Killer Returns!!!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.